Bad night and tour again

Katie's pov
*dream*
I was walking back to the bus to get something, i felt someone quickly put their hand over my mouth and throw me into a car,"oh good we got her" i heard  a girl say "yeah that was easy" i knew who it was who had me leigh and jesy from little mix,as i looked around i seen jade and perrie looking at me in shock,"what the actual hell guys we can't just kidnap katie" perrie shouted making me get up and sit in the middle of her and jade,"oh we can and we are so tough crap"jesy said glaring at me,"yeah were only doing it so the other girls talk to us and agree to do the tour" leigh said smiling evilly at me.

Dinah's pov
I woke up hearing someone whimper in their sleep, as i sat up and looked around i seen it was katie i sat up and gently shook her awake "katie babe wake up katie come on wake up"i shook katie trying to get her to wake up but it wasn't working, i grabbed my phone and rang lauren
L:dinah what the hell its 5am
D: lauren get to my room quick its katie
L:crap ok ill be two seconds
"NOO pleasee" katie sobbed in her sleep, i heard someone knock on the door and ran to open it i seen camila and lauren stood their "NOOOO" we heard katie scream.
Lauren's pov
As i ran to katie i seen she was trying to wake up,"come on baby wake up its us you're safe baby come on wake up"i said hugging her,i heard her gasp "are you awake babe" i asked still keeping tight hold of her, i felt katie nod and looked over at mila and dinah they were both crying "she's ok guys"i said smiling at them,katie still had tight hold of me"what happened babe,we couldn't wake you up" i asked keeping hold of her and stroking her hair,i could feel katie shaking dinah and camila moved closer "i i littlemixkidnappedme"katie said shaking and crying,camila moved and pulled katie into a hug,"come on lets try and sleep again its late and we start the tour tomorrow" i said holding katie's hand and gently squeezing it"pplease don't leave " katie said welling up again,"boo their not going anywhere they can stay here with us" dinah said wiping her tears away,as we all got into the bed katie clung onto me camila was on the other side as well as dinah,"get some sleep babe were all here ok you're fine" i said kissing katie's head.
Katie's pov
As the girls got ready for their show,i could feel a panic attack about to happen we all walked to the stage and i started shaking "katie whats wrong" ally asked looking at me"nnothing am ok",i said smiling at everyone lauren looked at me"yo girls come on its show time lets goo" sarah shouted,as i stood up lauren pulled me back "babe i can see you're inches away from a panic attack "No am ok i swear i was just cold sat their" i lied looking at her "hmm ok but taylor's at the side with you watching us"lauren said walking us both to the side of the stage,as the girls walked on stage and the music started i felt fine and watched the show,as the girls got to the end i started to feel like a couldn't breathe and i knew it was a panic attack and lauren was right,i jumped up and ran to the backstage as i turned the corner to the girls room i heard a door open,"dude come in here"someone said pulling me into the room i felt someone sit me down "oh my god katie its ok its bea were in Debbie's room  with debbie and jasmine ok" bea said keeping hold of my hand,"lets help you out babe can you see nothing is fuzzy or dizzy" debbie asked "n no" i said with a shaky voice" right what i want you to do is look round this room and find five things you can see i done that and looked at her "now i need you to have another look round and find 4 things you can touch"debbie said smiling once i done that i looked at her again "three more then you're done ok next i need you to look round and find three things you can hear" once i done that i felt a bit calmer and looked at her "now i need you to find two things you can smell and one you can taste" debbie said smiling once id done that i felt calmer again" you ok now" bea asked still holding my hand i nodded,"that wasn't a panic attack that was a anxiety attack" debbie said looking at me,i heard people running towards the door i seen ally and ran into her arms " woahh babe whats happened" mani said rubbing my back,i felt camila pull me out the room and into another quieter room,as we sat down i seen lauren's mum and dad and taylor all looking at me and camila's mum and dad and sofi looking at me.
Camila's pov
As lauren ,normani,ally and dinah  all walked into the room, lauren smiled at me "katie me and lauren and  the other girls and our family's have been talking and we were wondering, if you would like our families to look after you while were on stage and in interviews for a while" i said rubbing on katie's back,"i i don't want to leave you i wanna stay with you" katie said welling up,lauren jumped up and held katie's face in her hands and rubbed her cheeks with her thumbs," babe relax you're not leaving us what we mean is were on this tour for three months we'll have interviews and tv shows to do and my mom and dad and camila's mom and sofi, and andrea and Milika have said they will come out with us and keep you safe while were doing whatever were doing, you'll still be with us" lauren said calming katie down " what do you say kido ready to be friends" mike said smiling, we watched katie look at us all we all put our hands on her so she knew we were right next to her "yeah ok" katie said smiling.