Full day with lauren

Lauren's pov
I woke up in the hotel room with katie cuddled up to me,i gently moved her hair out of her face "laurennn" i heard katie wine moving closer to me i giggled "sorry nuggets i didn't mean to wake you up"i said looking at her, " i should be used to it now you all do it" she said smiling "are you guys doing anything today" katie asked looking at me,i looked at her "i think i need to spend a day with you today how's that sound" i said smiling, i seen the smile on Katie's face as she nodded " go get ready then" i said smiling watching katie run and get ready,as i finished getting ready i seen katie walk into the bathroom "since when where you the last to be ready" katie said smiling at me "okay okay am ready come on lets go"i said taking katie's hand,as we reached the store's i pulled katie to face me "so it dawned on me that we've never taken you on a shopping spree"i said smiling as katie looked at me smiling "anything you want today its yours" i said as we walked towards the first shop.
Katie's pov
We've been shopping for hours "lauren i can't feel my feet" i said hearing lauren laugh out loud,"okay okay lets grab some food" she said walking us both to cheese cake factory, as we sat down and looked at the menu i seen lauren on her phone looking confused, as the waitress came over she told her our orders and looked at me smiling "so you know we have the album coming out soon" she said looking at me,i nodded "so you're okay coming with us and doing promo" she said looking at me " yeah i wanna be in the van again mani and ally's sing alongs are funny" i said smiling the food came   So we both ate talking about different things before lauren paid and we left "do you want anything else babe or shall we go back to mine for a bit" lauren asked looking at me " back to yours my feet won't let me shop anymore" i said as we both laughed "i gotta stop at keana's first she left clothes in hawaii" she said as we got into the car, "babee" i heard lauren call and quickly looked at her " keana's been asking about you since you left hawaii okay she wants to see you again" lauren said smiling,as we pulled up at keana's house i felt lauren take hold of my hand "i guarantee she's gonna give you a massive hug and ask if you're okay a million times" lauren said smiling and getting out the car, as the door opened and keana seen me she gasped" katie oh my god" she said pulling me into a hug "are you okay" she asked looking at me i nodded as keana pulled me into the house "here's your clothes" lauren said smiling looking at me and keana,as we all sat down i felt lauren sit next to me "katie you know how ty's been lately" lauren said i nodded looking at her " can you give keana your phone so you have her number" lauren said looking at me,i passed my phone to keana who quickly put her number in my phone, and lauren who was putting my number in keana's phone,once we'd left keana's we started making our way to laurens apartment" shoot i just remembered i got no food here i gotta go the store" lauren said looking at me,"okay i need a drink as well" i said smiling as we got out the car and quickly got everything we needed,as we drove to Lauren's building i started feeling scared but i didn't know why lauren looked over at me " whats up nugget" she asked looking at me " i don't know just feel a bit scared for some reason" i said looking at her as she parked the car,"look where okay alright nothing bad's going to happen" she said holding my hand "my moms not here to take you away this time" lauren said looking at me and squeezing my hand.
Laurens's pov
" come on lets go in and chill" i seen katie look passed me her eyes went huge "no no no" i heard her say i kept hold of her and looked round the car park then i seen it ty's car,i turned and looked at katie who looked terrified " listen babe you don't have to see him i can see if demi or keana could come and get you" i said feeling katie's grip on my hand " n no i don't want to leave you" katie said welling up,as we got out the car and into the apartment block i seen all the lights on in my apartment katie looked at me "where okay okay i promise" i said opening the door, the smell of cigar smoke hit me as soon as i opened the door katie clung onto me tight and coughed at the smell,as we walked in i seen ty sat on the couch "where you been" he said looking at us both katie clung onto my hand tight " we've been out for the day shopping" i said looking at him as he nodded i could feel katie shaking and sat on the couch with her i kept my arm round her as she sat down,ty turned and looked at katie "calm down or go bed" ty said looking at her katie looked at me "ty she's not going to bed she sleeps with me anyway" i said keeping hold of katie,i looked at katie and seen her face full of tears i pulled her into me ty stood up and looked at me "whatever let me know when you're kid free" he said slamming the door closed, i felt katie sob onto my shoulder.