Emmi,demi and little mix

Lauren's pov
Things have been going good so far, katie's calm amy is going home tomorrow,were in london at the minute getting ready for our london show me and camila have snuck out the hotel early to have some time together,"come on camz lets hurry" i said taking her hand and walking down the road as we got to the cafe and sat down,i seen a mum and a baby on the next table i could hear the mum saying something to the baby but couldn't figure out what it was,as camila came back with our drinks i heard the mum say the babies name emmi"whats up lolo" camila asked looking at me"nothing babe" i said smiling,as we were walking back to the hotel i heard a baby crying "were's that coming from" camila asked looking round "i don't know but i think we should find out" i said following the cry as we walked passed a ally way and thats when we seen her "lauren its a baby"camila said looking scared i grabbed hold of camila and walked upto the pram their was the same baby id seen in the cafe looking at us,"oh my god what shall we do" camila said looking at the baby i seen a bag next to the pram i quickly picked the bag up and a note dropped to the floor
To whoever finds emmi please take care of her she's yours now
I looked at camila "come on lets go back to the hotel with her" i said throwing the baby bag over my shoulder and pushing the pram out of the ally way, as we reached our room i quickly text dinah katie,mani,ally  to come to our room, camila let them in as i gently picked emmi out of the pram "guys we just found her left outside with that note" i said passing the piece of paper to dinah"have you told janelle or sarah" ally asked looking at me " not yet i wanted to make sure emmi was ok first" i said holding emmi,"guys have you looked in the bag"katie said looking at us me and camila shook our heads " theirs adoption papers in here all filled out basically all you'd need to do is sign it and the baby's yours" katie said smiling and handing me the papers,"what do we say guys shall we add one more to our family" i asked holding emmi out so everyone could see her.
Camila's pov
I looked at lauren and emmi and smiled,i gently took emmi from lauren "katie this doesn't mean were replacing you or anything but you were and am guessing still are a fan what do you think" i asked looking at katie as lauren wrapped her arm round her,i seen katie look at us all " i think you should do it she's to small to be anywhere else" katie said smiling,i looked at ally normani and dinah "what do you guys think" lauren asked moving closer to me "i think our family's about to get bigger and cuter" ally said smiling as mani and dinah nodded smiling "camila what do you think" lauren asked looking at me i looked at emmi and smiling " i think you better sign the papers because im in love" i said smiling at lauren" guys im going to go and tell sarah and janelle what happened" ally said walking out the room with bella, i seen lauren look nervous and pulled her towards me "we'll sort this babe" i said hugging her,just then sarah walked in with janelle "oh my god she's cute" sarah said smiling i looked at janelle "are you sure about this girls" she said looking serious "iv never been so sure about anything in my life" lauren said staring at janelle "then you better sign the papers for her " janelle said smiling lauren turned and looked at me" you sign them you found her" i said smiling i seen lauren smile back and sign emmi's papers and pass them to janelle " do we even know how many months she is " sarah asked looking at emmi "their are clothes in her baby bag" i said still holding emmi i seen sarah look through the clothes "she's about five to six months old" sarah said smiling looking at emmi "and she's starting to teethe " she said smiling taking out a bib and putting it on emmi gently "woah is that her pram" sarah said looking at emmi's pram "yeah why whats up with it" lauren asked looking nervous," nothing's wrong with it you have a car seat attached to it, so we don't need to buy another one until she's about nine months to one year old" sarah said smiling.
Dinah's pov
As we got to the venue i seen emmi looking round, lauren had hold of her "lo do a snapchat" i said smiling lauren handed emmi to ally "oh my god they have juice boxes" lauren shouted as i laughed "juicee" lauren said smiling, i seen lauren hold emmi again "say hi emmi" she said as emmi watched herself on the screen, i seen lauren gently kiss emmi's head i looked over at katie and seen she looked scared,i quickly stood up and gently pulled katie out the room " whats wrong babe" i asked pulling her towards me "demi's just messaged me saying she'd be here soon" katie said looking at me" she said she's going to take me out for food but i don't want to leave" katie said as her eyes filled with tears," babe you could always get food and come back you'd be gone for five minutes max" i said keeping hold of her,just then lauren walked out the room she smiled as she seen katie " i may be able to help here, how do you fancy minding emmi for me, you can take her out with demi but you'd have to come back with her because we get on the bus after the meeting" lauren said smiling.
Katie's pov
As i sat and waited for demi to come i seen,emmi wake up and look around sarah was in the room with me waiting " you can take emmi out the seat babe and have some time together or sit on the floor with her and let her have a play around" sarah said smiling,i walked over to emmi's pram and unclipped her and gently lifted her out the seat, emmi smiled as she seen me " katie demi's getting us all some food and coming here she's not taking you out now,speaking of food emmi's due a bottle now so is grace so you get to give her a bottle" sarah said handing me a bottle " i don't know what to do" i said looking at sarah" you can't go wrong its the perfect temperature just lie her down a little bit and show her the bottle she'll do the rest"sarah said lying grace down as sarah pulled out the bottle grace reached out and pulled it towards her and started drinking, i gently laid emmi down and showed her the bottle and she done the same as grace and pulled it towards her and started drinking,i smiled " their you go you're a natural"sarah said smiling at me just then someone knocked at the door,i looked at sarah and started to panic " its ok you carry on feeding emmi and ill see who is is" sarah said walking and opening the door, their stood four girls who scared me so much i was shaking emmi sat up and looked around,just then i heard demi's voice " katie come with me babe come out the room"demi said helping me up and guiding me out the room,as i walked passed little mix they all looked different,demi was pulling me out the room when i heard sarah shout for us" demi the baby needs the pram and the bag i had tight hold of emmi she was tiny and i knew id have to protect her,demi let go of me and ran back into the room grabbed the pram and bag and ran back out" come on lets get out of here" she said walking towards the back door.
Demi's pov
as me, katie and the baby were walking towards the door we walked passed the girls, ally ran towards us " were shall i take them" i asked smiling " to the bus please we'll be their soon" they all kissed katie as lauren got to katie she looked at the baby then back to katie " you're in charge babe"she said smiling " lo i can't close the pram i don't know what to do" katie said welling up " shhh babe its ok leave the pram outside if you can't do it we'll sort it out when we come back"lauren said smiling, as we got onto the bus katie sat down with the baby " so what have i missed who's is the baby and who's the little one with the parents" i said smiling,katie smiled " this is emmi lauren and camila found her this morning and the other little one is bella her mum abandoned her and ally is looking after her" katie said smiling " so they only need one more kid for dinah or normani then everyone has someone to look after then" i said smiling katie giggled "yeah thats a point" i noticed katie still looked really scared " they'll be ok you know" i said putting my hand on hers " i want to be in the room to know what's going on"katie said welling up" but i don't want to be hurt again or for emmi to be hurt" katie said looking down,just then i seen normani come into the bus "mani" katie said looking scared and jumping up "hey its ok were all ok but little mix want to see you,they want to say sorry" normani said taking hold of emmi as i held katie " you don't have to babe but they all want to say sorry to you they have said sorry to all of us" normani said looking at katie,katie turned to me " im right here ill be behind you the whole time" i said keeping hold of her"o okay" katie said looking terrified.
Normani's pov
As we walked back into the room, i handed emmi to lauren along with the baby bag,i got katie to sit next to dinah and lauren with demi sat behind her " well haven't you got to tell katie something" sarah said looking angry,i seen little mix shift around " i were sorry for everything,we know its probably to late for apologies" leigh said looking down " yeah its to late" katie said her voice shaking,lauren and dinah wrapped their arms round her " we've cut the tour to a month and its not until next spring" perrie said looking at sarah " well i don't know how the girls are going to perform if katie is terrified of you all, id say you four need to think of a plan to prove to the girls you really have changed otherwise we'll be looking at a way to get out of the contract" sarah said glaring at the girls who all looked down,"fifth harmony you can go back to the bus now and get ready for manchester" sarah said looking at us,we all stood up and walked out the room ally ran to get bella, katie was in front of me as we reached the bus i could see katie shaking as soon as we got onto the bus i pulled her towards the bunks and closed the door and pulled her into a hug "shhhh its ok you're ok babe" i said holding her,i heard the door open and dinah came into the room " breathe baby you'll  be fine ok relax" dinah said pulling katie into a bunk i watched as katie cuddled into dinah and fell asleep.