Crappy night but fun with camila

Katie's pov
I woke up in the middle of the night,my head was banging the room was spinning and i felt super dizzy,i was next to lauren and ally who both woke up and looked at me "are you ok baby"ally asked i had to close my eyes the room was spinning super fast,i felt Lauren's hands gently hold my face "does you're head hurt babe "lauren asked whispering "yeah the room is spinning,i feel dizzy"i said as my voice started shaking,i felt lauren leave the bed then she came back "babe am gonna put some oil on you're neck ,i don't want to put it on you're forehead because of the stitches,ally's gone to get you're tablets as well"lauren whispered,i felt ally come back and sit down "baby if me and lo help do you think you can sit up and have you're headache tablet"ally asked gently,i tried to open my eyes but the room spun "baby try now iv turned the lights down"ally whispered,i opened my eyes again and took the tablet and quickly downed the drink ally brought me,lauren was gently massaging the oil onto my neck "am tired" i mumbled i heard lauren and ally giggle "ok babe you're done lie down n try and sleep"lauren whispered as i passed out,"lavender oil rocks "lauren said as her and ally fell asleep keeping a hand on me.
Camila's pov
I woke up and seen a text that made me smile,
Taylor s: hey camila im home today,if you're free do you want to come over 💗
Me: heyy sure ill come over do you mind if i bring Katie she's had a tough week 😕💗
Taylor s: not at all bring her over 😊💗
Me: thanks what time shall we come over 😊
Taylor s: say 12 then we can have food and a catch up 😊💖
Me sounds good 😊 see you in a bit 💗
I seen katie walk out the bedroom and sit down next to me "hey katie how about me and you get out of here for the day"i said smiling at her,"sure were are we going "katie asked smiling " first you have to promise not to freak out or be shy but taylor swift asked us over to her house"i said smiling,katie looked shocked "so what do you say babe will you come with me" i asked smiling,"y yeah sure i can't promise about the shy thing though but ill try" katie said smiling,as we got ready to leave lauren pulled me aside "i know you'll keep a eye on her but if katie starts getting a headache please come back "lauren said looking at me smiling,"i will do i promise i went to kiss lauren on the cheek but she moved and once again we kissed,i felt sparks between us as we pulled away we looked at each other,"we'll talk later mila go with katie look after her" lauren said smiling," i i will do" i said smiling.
As we reached taylor's house i could tell katie was nervous,i pulled her towards me and kissed her cheek "stop stressing babe"i said smiling i seen taylor come and open the door " heyy" taylor said smiling,"hey this is katie taylor"i said smiling as we walked into the house,i held onto katie's hand ,as we reached the living room taylor turned to katie and smiled "take a seat girls ill be back in a minute with drinks and snacks" as taylor left the room,nicole looked at me and whispered"camila does she know what happened " she asked looking scared "she knows something happened she doesn't know who done it"i said looking at katie,"babe if she asks just tell her ok don't worry about it"i said pulling katie close,after a while katie relaxed and started talking to taylor.
*******back with the other girls*******
Ally's pov
I was sat with lauren and the other girls with amy,i seen dinah wrap her arm round amy and pull her into a hug "nichole are you ok babe "i asked looking at the teen,"babe breathe normally relax u'll be fine,were all here ok" dinah said smiling at amy, i watched as amy welled up "oh babe"i said getting up and sitting next to her,i took amy's hand in mine and watched mani and lauren come closer, "whats wrong baby" i asked squeezing her hand lightly,nicole was to upset to say anything i pulled her onto a hug and rubbed her arm,"amy baby come with me a minute"i asked standing up and helping amy up i walked us to the bathroom and got her to sit on the chair,as she looked at me i seen her eyes were red and sore looking from all the crying,i got the eye cream out "close you're eyes babe im gonna put some cream on so you're eyes stop hurting" i said smiling,i seen lauren walk into the room as well "lo what oils help with sore eyes" i asked quietly taking a guess that amy had a headache as well,i seen lauren reach over to her make up bag and pull out a small tube of oil," look at me a minute babe"lauren said quietly as she gently started massaging the oil into amy's head and neck,i could feel amy falling asleep as lauren finished putting the oil on "right come on lets get you to bed babe you need to rest" i said leading amy to my bed and laying her down "can you stay" i heard amy whisper i lay down next to her as we both fell asleep.