breakdown time pt 1

Lauren's pov
katie's gone right back to square one and then some more added ,not eating not talking more then a few words we've all decided that if she carries on then we will talk to demi and see what she says,as i was walking passed the bathroom i heard someone sobbing "babee come out the bathroom" i said knocking on the door,the door opened and katie dove into my arms "its ok babe shhh its ok i promise everything will be ok" i said leading her back to my room,lucy looked up as we walked in "noo baby" she said jumping up to come and hug katie,i got katie to look at me"babe listen to me what can we do to calm you down we can do or go anywhere" i said keeping katie close,"i i want a ally" katie said sobbing into my shoulder "shhh ok shall we face time her babe" i asked watching katie nod "come on then lets face time her" as i pressed the button i seen ally's face on the screen "hey guys katie baby whats wrong" ally asked looking worried katie looked at the screen and sobbed loudly,just then my mom came in with emmi and sat down"ally you know lauren is going with taylor to Hawaii again soon do you think you'd be ok to have katie if she's still this upset" my mom asked "clara i will have katie anytime i hate seeing her this upset"ally said looking at katie.
Katie's pov
After we all came off face time lucy went to put emmi down for a nap,clara and lauren were still sat on the bed "katie would you like to go to ally while lauren's away with taylor" clara asked,lauren came over and sat next to me taking my hand in her's i laid my head on her shoulder "that be ok babe if you go and see ally and bella for a few days" lauren asked gently i nodded "when do i go" i asked looking at lauren,"well babe ally's already their but i know demi's here and going over today so you could go with her and she'd take you to ally's house" lauren said,gently running her hand through my hair "okay ill go with demi" i said looking at lauren who pulled me into the biggest hug "are you ok to pack a bag while i ring demi lucy can help you "lauren asked "and iv decided when we go back to work emmi will be coming with us but i wanted to ask you if you would help look after her you've seen what she's like she's a mini monster" lauren said smiling i giggled "yeah ill help iv missed her being with us" i said smiling,lauren looked at me and smiled "go pack babe ill ring demi now and see if she'll come and get you do you want lucy to help"she asked looking at me "ill find her if i need her" i said walking out the room,as i was nearly finished packing lauren and lucy walked into the room at that point it all hit me i was leaving lauren going with demi and then going to ally's,i knew at some point id have a panic attack again and it scared me,the doorbell rang "that will be demi" lucy said looking at lauren i felt the feeling of a panic attack coming but pushed it aside "come on babe" lauren said smiling at me,clara had already opened the door and was talking to demi "hey guys" demi said smiling as she seen us i held onto lauren's hand and felt her thumb rubbing my knuckles trying to calm me down,"ready to go babe" demi asked smiling at me,i nodded and started shaking lauren wrapped her arm round me "we'll walk you both out" lauren said as lucy took my bag,as we reached demi's car i still had hold of lauren's hand " so lauren do i have permission to take katie out for food first" demi asked smiling as i got into the car"actually Demi i need to talk to you for a minute"lauren said letting go of my hand and looking at me no please no.
Demi's pov
Oh no not katie i thought as lauren walked towards me, i quickly looked at katie who was refusing to look at anyone" whats going on" i asked looking at lauren,"since camila left katie's refused to eat speak or do anything other then cry,we were going to text you today about it to see if we could do anything" lauren said looking upset,"ill talk to her girl she'll be fine" i said hugging lauren i looked back at katie and quickly got into the car i seen lauren open katie's door and thats when katie broke down like iv never seen before,she clung onto lauren tight "listen to me" lauren said holding katie's face gently in her hands"no ones going anywhere demi's only taking you to ally's house and then she's going to her moms house" lauren said passing katie her phone and gently kissing her head "ill text you later ok the other girls will text you as well ok"lauren said looking at katie who nodded "right guys we better get going" i said watching katie i noticed her breathing picked up,"we'll see you next week babe  love you" lauren said as katie nodded as i drove away i knew katie was in the middle of a panic attack i stopped the car and looked at her,her breathing was picking up even more "babe calm down can you remember what dinah does" i asked looking at Katie "h hugs m me" katie gasped out i reached over and pulled her close,katie clung onto me "its ok babe you're ok i promise,has everything just got to much for you" i asked watching katie nod i heard batman bark,"would holding a puppy help,i think batmans done with his cage " i asked as katie smiled and nodded i reached over and let batman out the travel bag and placed him on katie's knee,"you ok now"i asked looking at her"y yeah am ok" she said looking at me "lets get going then" i said and drove to the airport.