Secret meet up and sorrys

katie's pov
Its been a few weeks and the girls are back at work,me and camila are still secretly texting each other,their in rehearsal's while im sat with emmi and andrea bella's not well so she stayed with ally's parents "katie group meeting you're included come on" dinah said looking at me smiling,as we walked into the room i seen lauren looking at me smiling i sat next to her " so babe the reason you're in this group meeting is because we know you want to see camila right" mani said looking at me,i nodded,"and we have no problem with that as long as her moms not anywhere near you" dinah said looking at me," im ok with texts and calls for now its going to be a while before anything else happens" lauren said i looked down," katie were not doing this to be mean or to keep you away from her its not mila we have a problem with its sinu, think about it she left you when you were really sick and pushed and slapped you last month"ally said looking at me, i stood up and started walking toward the door "were are you going" lauren asked looking at me "out" i said walking out the door and running out the building.
Camila's pov
I was sat in a cafe outside,id got away from my mom and rodger for a while i felt my phone ringing and seen it was katie,
C: hey babe are you ok
K: mila help iv ran out the building iv ran away and i don't know where i am
I could hear the panic in her voice
C:woahh slow down baby whats happened where are you what can you see
K: theirs a street with loads of people in it and a cafe
I stood up and looked up the road
C: babe i see you come towards the cafe ok im stood right by the way in
I stood watching katie as she walked in, as soon as she seen me she ran to me  wrapping her arms round me," are you ok" i asked feeling her nod i got us both sat down "what happened babe you've never done this before" i asked watching katie keep her head down,i gently lifted her head up "im not mad at all ok i get things will be changing and things will be going on that you don't get" i said making sure katie was looking at me " lauren's going to kill me "katie said looking worried,"she won't yeah she might be a bit snappy and moody but she won't hate you non of the girls will" i said wrapping my arms round her " i hate saying this babe but we better get you back to the others" i said standing us both up,as we walked up the road i seen dinah at the top of the road "mila am scared" katie said looking really scared,i pulled katie to look at me " remember when you stayed with me and dinah for the first time" i asked looking at katie who nodded " that still counts that deal is still going no matter what happens im always here for you no matter what happens" i said hugging katie "camila's right" i heard dinah say feeling katie tense in my arms.
Dinah's pov
Once katie left the room i looked at lauren,"don't dinah i know what you're going to say" lauren said staring at me,"we can't keep her with us forever lauren she's almost my age,at some point she's going to want to go with camila and we can't stop her "i said looking at everyone,"i don't want her to get hurt again" lauren said looking down " she won't just let her have a bit of freedom" i said smiling pulling lauren into a hug,after a while i went outside thinking katie would be sat outside calming down but she wasn't their i was about to run in to tell the others,when i seen katie walking up the road with camila,i walked closer and heard camila talking about the deal we had and how it still counts no matter what "camila's right" i said watching katie tense up in camila's arms "don't let lauren go to hard on her" camila said letting go of katie and started to walk away "i won't this is safe with me" i said keeping hold of katie "walz" i shouted watching camila turn round " don't be a stranger" i said smiling watching mila smile as well, once camila was gone i turned to katie " listen im not angry or mad at all ok i get it and the others get it as well we just don't want you getting hurt again" i said as katie wrapped her arms round me,as we got back to the room i could tell katie was a little bit worried "stop stressing i think you'll be surprised by what happens" i said opening the door,as katie walked in with her head down Lauren ran towards her.
Laurens pov
As katie and dinah walked into the room, i looked at dinah and she smiled i pulled katie into a hug and wrapped my arms round her," i didn't think you'd run away and i know you're going to want to go with camila we just don't want anything to happen to you while were not their" i said keeping hold of katie, "i just miss her " katie said sadly looking at me,just then tara walked into the room "guys we need to have a meeting now you as well girly" tara said looking at katie smiling,katie looked up at me "come on lets see whats up" i said walking into the room were our team was,as i looked at everyone i seen our lawyer dina katie looked up at me looking worried i pulled her into the seat next to me as dinah sat on the other side of katie.
Dinah's pov
i took hold of katie's other hand and could feel how nervous she was,i started drawing light patterns on her hand and arm to try and calm her down,"so girls we have some news katie when the girls adopted you it was as a whole group,as you all know camila's gone so we can do this two ways we can keep you with the girls and not with camila"i felt katie's grip titan and heard her gasp " or we can contact her lawyer and see about splitting time between her and the girls"dina said looking at katie "s split time" katie said quietly,"okay i will ring him after this meeting and don't look so worried" dina said smiling at katie,once the meeting was over i walked ahead with katie to the studio "can you promise me something" i asked looking at katie who was looking at me "can you promise me that when ur with camila you'll message one of us i don't mean constantly just check in with us so we know you're ok" i asked "i will do i promise" katie said smiling "and if anything happens i know who to message as well as you guys" katie said smiling "who's that then" i said looking at her smiling " demi " katie said laughing, "daymm girl yess " i said high fiving her just then i heard footsteps behind us and seen tara and dina looking at us " katie camila's lawyer has asked for a meeting with you and her team camila will be their as well" dina said looking at katie " will she be coming back or does she need to pack a bag" i asked, "i think she will be coming back its only a meeting lauren is driving her their" dina said walking away.
Lauren's pov
As i drove katie to were the meeting was i could tell she was nervous,i looked over at her and she was staring out the window"you know you'll be fine right nothings going to happen" i said looking at her, i got no reply and quickly looked over at her she was looking out the window "katie" i said snapping her out of it "sorry yeah " she said going back to looking out,as we reached the building katie didn't move out the car " babe text mila and tell her you're outside" i said watching katie take her phone out just then i seen camila stood by the door "camila's their at the door babe" katie looked at me and threw her arms round me "hey listen you'll be fine im going to wait at lucy's okay mani and ally are round the corner as well at the mall and dinah's in the apartment if you need anyone ring us and we'll all be their" katie still had tight hold of me "come on nuggets go and see what camila wants" i said watching her leave the car.
Katie's pov
As i walked towards camila i started worrying,i seen camila walking up to me wrapping her arms round me "im right here i promise i won't leave you they just want to meet you thats all i promise" camila said looking at me,as we reached the room camila held her hand out"take a deep breath" she said as she opened the door i seen camila's mum smiling at me and i started panicking, i felt camila pull me into a hug and sit us both down "its ok babe i promise its ok" camila said wrapping her arms round me "mom don't you have something to say to katie" i heard camila say" i ermm im sorry katie i didn't mean to hurt you" sinu said reaching out which made me flinch and move even closer to camila,just then i seen rodger camila's manager walk into the room "ah so you're katie " he said smiling as i nodded " we were wondering if you wanted to spend some time with camila" rodger said smiling,i looked at camila and nodded " y yes please" i said feeling camila wrap her arms round me,"we'll take things slow okay babe" camila said.