tours and drama 3

cari's pov
As soon as i heard the car screech i knew it was ally, katie had tight hold of me, Maggie, towa and Renee were keeping close, i watched as renée stood in front of katie as a car door closed, Maggie stood next to renée   i feel like i blinked and ally was in front of me, " i need to speak to her" ally said looking at katie, " not a chance in fucking he'll of that happening" renée said glaring at ally, "please i need to talk to her" ally said looking at me, " are you deff i said no, do you see her, like look do you see how fucking terrified she is of you" Renee  said glaring at ally, i could feel katie shaking and having a huge panic attack on my shoulder, " you caused this ally ,Renee's right katie is too terrified to even walk let alone talk, you gave me guardian rights so NO your not talking to katie, now if you'll excuse us all we have a panic attack to sort out" i said walking passed ally, Maggie towa and renée all looked at me" guys go into my phone and see what messages i have" i said watching Maggie pull out my phone, " holy shit cari" she said in shock, " i'll explain how later for now let's go" i said smiling sadly at the girls, as we reached the place katie had calmed down enough to walk, i kept my arm round her waist as we walked into a apartment building, "where even are we" katie asked looking at me, i quickly opened the door and watched everyone walk in, " okay so this is taylor swifts new york apartment" i said watching everyone look at me in shock, " when all that was going on i messaged the 5h girls and camila got back to me saying taylor was giving us her apartment for a week" i said watching everyone look relaxed apart from katie, " where safe babe i promise ,in fact camila said to look at your phone" i said watching katie quickly pull her phone out .
katie's pov
As i looked at my phone i realised cari had yet to let go of me, and was staying close to me,i looked at the messages and seen camila's message
camila: hey babe i know your only just at taylor's house but ally's fully demanding a meeting 🤦‍♀️😒 ,but because your at taylor's house, she wants to also be in your corner can she come and be with you while we all get their 🥺 me and lauren are 3 hours away and we're getting a flight now
me: why can't ally leave me alone 😩😩😩🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i don't want to see her and i don't want a meeting 😒😒😒
i felt my phone get taken from me and someone took hold of me and walked me to another room, i looked and seen renée looking at me, " i can get why your annoyed, id be the same but think about this, we have a meeting with ally you do not even have to say a word, i think she knows she's fucked up and is trying to cover the damage" renée said looking at me, " from the messages iv been getting your right, but i don't know if i can forgive her, i still have a scar on my face from her ring" i said realising i had been covering it up with tinted cream and no one knew, " wait what" cari said walking into the room, i looked down and looked into my bag pulling out a wipe and removed the cream from the scar, cari moved my hair and i seen her take a picture of my cheek,"i know your annoyed but we're doing this meeting, ally needs to know just how badly she's hurt you, and taylor is willing to be here just for you,camila and lauren are on the plane now they will be here in a few hours" cari said pulling me into a hug, "also don't think that just because where now in a house we can't share a bed because, we're sharing a bed" cari said smiling at me,i messaged camila back
me: okay i'll do the meeting but on one condition i get to say to ally exactly how she's hurt me and i'm not going anywhere with her 🤷‍♀️
camila: that's a deal 😏 so can taylor come as well just incase ally comes early i don't want cari doing this alone 😕
me: she can come i mean we're in her house 🤷‍♀️😂
camila: i mean that's true 🤔😂 we just boarded the plane now we'll be their asap 🥰
As i looked up i seen cari looking at me " im fucking proud of you for doing this with ally, and i know your more then likely scared of seeing taylor but we're all here even sophie and lexie are coming to be on your side" cari said smiling at me, after a few hours i knew my nerves are getting bad, cari kept hold of me as she walked round the house, just then we heard the door open and footsteps i looked at cari and she kept hold of me, Renee,towa and maggie all walked into the room as taylor swift walked in another door, " crap i'm sorry did i scare you guys" taylor asked looking at us, i couldn't hold it together and clung onto cari shaking, cari quickly explained what had happened as taylor led us all to her living room," camila's briefly told me what happened but after what happened today, i can totally understand why that scared the shit out of you and i'm sorry" taylor said looking at me," it's okay you've not hit me or scratched me so your already winning against ally" i said sadly, i heard the door knock and taylor walked to open it, i looked at the girls and started panicking, cari, renée and maggie all came closer, " we're okay babe i promise we're safe" cari said keeping tight hold of me, taylor walked back into the room and ally walked in behind her, i grabbed hold of cari and whimpered, " we can take you out of here babe you don't have to do this meeting" renée said looking at me, i looked up at cari " i can't do this" i said looking at the girls, cari grabbed hold of me and walked into another room, "taylor has said renée, towa and maggie can stay here with you, camila and lauren have just landed and a racing here" cari said looking at me, oh and someone else is coming as well" cari said smiling, i looked round and maggie, renée and towa were smiling,just then the door knocked taylor looked at cari, who ran to open the door all i seen was blonde hair" so we hitting teenagers now as well as being a fool at dinahs single party" i heard alex say, " you do realise me and cari signed the guardian papers,you threw at us you technically have no power over katie anymore" alex said as we all seen ally's face go pale, i heard the door ring again and looked round, " that will be camila and lauren if you want to get it" taylor said smiling at me,I ran to open the door and threw my arms round both camila and lauren," this will all be over soon" lauren said holding me, "alex is here, she's told ally her and cari signed the papers" i said smiling.