1

JIMMY FALLON DISAPPEARED WHILE SHOOTING THE TONIGHT SHOW

JIMMY FALLON HAS SUPER POWERS?

AUDIENCES SHOCKED WHEN JIMMY FALLON DISAPPEARED

JIMMY FALLON SEEN IN THE PHILIPPINES AFTER DISAPPEARED IN NEW YORK

FALLON DISAPPEARING: A SEGMENT OR A FACT?

• — •

May 4, 2006

I laughed as I heard Alec Baldwin say "Schweddy Balls", this never gets old. As I turned off the television, I heard three knocks on the door. I opened it and there was a pizza delivery guy.

"Here are your pizzas." Pizza? I didn't remember calling someone for food. This is weird. "Hey, umm. I think you got the wrong apartment number?" I said, looking at the numbers on my door.

"But Jimmy Fallon ordered these." The delivery guy answered. I don't even know what restaurant is that. "Okay, bring those in." I just got him in because he looks very tired carrying 8 boxes of pizza that is not for me but, who cares? It's pizza.

"Look sir but-" I tried to explain hpw he got the wrong address but he suddenly held a gun and pointed it at me.

"Hey, watch out!" I screamed but I felt a sudden pain in my neck and my vision turned black.

• — •

I woke up, lying on the floor. My head is hurting like crap, and I feel like my whole body is on cramps.

"How are you, Fallon?" I heard a man say, hearing his footsteps getting louder and louder. I can say that he's walking to me but I can't see him because my vision is a little bit off.

"Who are you?" I said, still enduring the pain from nt neck. "You're savior." What? What does he mean? "Who are you? Jesus Christ?" I just heard him make an evil laugh. Fuck off, is this some sort of a joke?

"Sir, I injected 4 out of 6..." I started kicking around, they have been putting needles on me?

"There is another man roaming around my apartment? How many are they? And what?! What injected? Is that why I'm feeling numb?" Gosh, I wish those weren't drugs. I continued kicking to protect myself.

"Come on here!" Someone kicked my head. "Fuck you!" I screamed in pain and stopped kicking because my head hurts like hell.

"Is that kid ready?" I bit my lip, accepting the fact that they're gonna hurt me again. "Motherfuck!" I screamed as I felt a thick fluid strolling in my veins.

"What are you doing? Are you injecting me drugs?" I heard them laugh. Are they? "Yeah. But the good' drugs." What?

"I'll call the police!" I started screaming and kicking knowing that my life will be over.

"If you can! You'll thank me soon. This will make you invincible." He is a comedian too? Okay, okay.

"You should join SNL! You're telling me that I'll have super powers!? We're not kids anymore! Are you God to tell me that?" I can't take it anymore. I'm running out of air, I felt my heart beating harder and harder.

"Yes, I'm telling you that you'll be having super powers that you'll use to protect someone. It'll just appear. So, learn how to control it, James." I tried standing up, but my body is still numb.

I heard the door closed. I think, they have left me. My vision is still blurry, I can't walk, I reached for the phone but my body says I can't and all I saw was darkness.

• — •

As I regain my conciousness, I didn't recognize the place I'm in.  "Kuya, ano nangyari sa'yo? (Sir, what happened to you?)" A little girl asked me. "What were you saying? Sorry, I can't understand you." She looks like she can't undertsand me. "May lalake dito na nakahiga! (There's a man lying on the floor!)" I quickly closed my eyes thinking what trouble may happen.

As I opened my eyes, I was back in my apartment. How did that happen? But I can still hear some voices. "Nandito lang yung lalake kanina eh! (The man was here earlier!)" How come can I still hear that kid's voice?

I stood up, feeling a little dizzy. I saw a small sheet of paper on the coffee table.

CALL THIS IS YOU FEEL ALRIGHT

567

I rushed to the telephone to call the number left for me. "Hello James." His voice just irritates me. "What the hell is happening to me?" I asked grinning my teeth. "Who are you!?" I shouted.

Someone appeared in front of me and the telephone line ended. I dropped the phone in shock.

"Listen, I don't have time to fuck with you. Leave me alone." I quickly went to the door to get him out. "You don't want to ask why you teleported in just a second?" He said, with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah! About that, what happened?" I decided to remain calm for now, to listen. "You'll be living like that. Not a normal human being. I'm not saying that you are not normal but you are now extraordinary. You can close your eyes and think for a place you wanted to go then you're teleporting there. You are strong as a steel. You are invincible. You are faster than light. You are everything." Well, Stan Lee is here.

"Shut up. You're not Stan Lee, you're not God. No time for that." I looked back and he's gone.

"Guni-guni mo lang yun. (That was only your imagination.)" I heard again the different language. Sounds suspicious.

"You are everything."

Super powers exist. Yeah, right.

• chapter done •

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi!! This will be my new story pals... It will be suuuuuuper extraordinary! (ok that's in the title) BUT HEY, THIS FANFIC IS NOT NORMAAAAAL. Okay bye!!!

Detective_Fallon