9

Alex

"Hey Andrew." I greeted him as I entered his bedroom. "Hey!" He enthusiastically greeted me back. "Can I use your car later? I'm gonna stroll around New York City tonight."

"Okay, what car? Range Rover? Land Cruiser?" He stood up and walked to his cabinet. "Range Rover is fine with me." I hear keys chiming as he got the keys from his cabinet. "I have many cars if you want. Just be careful driving around the city. Okay? And why are you taking the Rover? And, who will be your companion?"

"Jimmy Fallon."

"You're joking."

"I'm not."

I can now see Andrew being shocked. "You're just a fan." He highlighted. "I know my limitations, Andrew. Yes, I love him but I know he doesn't love me as a lover. He loves me as a fan, nothing special." I then glared walking out of his room.

I just hate it when people make me hopeless.

--

Jimmy

"Guess what Miles?" I happily chant. "You hooked up?" He jokingly said. "Dude, no!" I laughed, "I met a girl."

"Who is that, prince charming?" He asked, while arranging some papers. "She's from the audience. The one I saved." I smiled to myseld.

"You know, man. This will be the last girl, you need to get her. She is your soulmate."

"Gosh, Miles. You believe in destiny?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He looked at me and smiled, "Yes. Even I am divorced, it doesn't change the atmosphere of destiny for me."

I felt like my heart is coming out of me. Why is my heart beating so fast?

"Are you okay, Jimmy?" I felt my hands shaking. "Y-yeah, I-I think so." He shook his head, "No. You're stuttering and you're skin is getting pale."

What is happening to me?

"Okay. Let's continue this conversation later." I said as I ran through the hallway, making my way to the restroom.

I looked at the mirror, seeing my reflection.

Is this still alright? I'm not really sure if I'm inlove or if this is infatuation.

If I'll ask her to be mine, will she answer yes? Will she accept me with my abnormal being? Will she accept me?

--

Alex

Arrived exactly before the evening. I wonder if Jimmy got all his best today on the show.

I opened my phone and dialed Jimmy's number. "Hey!" I smiled to myself as I heard his voice.

"I'm outside." I said as I looked up to see the beautiful marquee, I wish Jimmy's name will be there soon. "Wait! I'll go there." He said and ended the call.

After a few minutes of waiting, he showed up. He is wearing a fitted navy blue polo shirt, khakis, sneakers and a Yankees cap. Jimmy looks so good, damn.

"You here too long?" He asked. "Nah. Just arrived." I responded. "Where do you wanna eat?" I shrugged, "Maybe we could just take a walk and find some place?" He nodded."Sure!"

Is it just me or walking with your idol is really awkward...

"I want coffee." I said, hiding my laughter. "Again?", he asked while giggling, "Let's just walk to the Starbucks at Broadway."

"Sure." I simply answered.

Silence remained. All I can hear is my mind uttering the words I can't say to him.

"I'm sorry, but this is embarrassing. Will you, umm. Marry a fan?" I asked in an ashamed manner. I'm really stupid at these love stuff.

His eyebrows furrowed, "It depends. If I feel really sure that she's the one, I will. I found a new woman to prove if she's the one. I hope she really is the one. Through all of the women I dated, she's the unique one.", he scratched his head and smiled, "Maybe later, I'll ask her on a date. Maybe."

"Torpe." I whispered. "What?" He asked as he stopped walking. He faced me, "What is the meaning of that?" I raised my eyebrow, "Meaning of what?" I asked acting like I don't know what I said. 

"T-tor-something." He said, I can see that his tongue is twisting. "Say it again, Jimmy." I started trying to hide my laughter, "Towpé. Something like that." I chuckled and tapped his back, "God!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked confusingly. "It's tor, like Thor, the brother of Loki, and pe. Tor-pe." I said as we continued walking to Broadway. "Okay, okay. What's the meaning of that?" He sighed. "Torpe is a Filipino word that means a boy is too shy to confess his feelings to the girl he's admiring. It's like, he wants to wait for the right time for him to say the right words he wants to say." 

"And what are those words?" He asked innocently. "I love you." I simply said.

He smiled and looked at me, "N-no! It's not what-"

"Is that supposed to be you telling me that or you're just answering my question?" He asked, I saw a smirk form on his face. "Dude, I just answered the question. I answered, while chuckling nervously. "Yeah, of course. Cool, cool, cool." He nodded.

He slowly placed his left arm on my shoulders, "Do you think I'm a torpe?" I looked at his arm wrapped on my shoulder and nodded, "Yes, I think. Can you please, um. Remove your arm? Sorry." He quickly removed his arm from my shoulder and I realized that we already reached Starbucks.

"Welcome to Broadway Starbucks." He jokingly said and opened the door for me.

--Author's Note--

AFTERRRRR MANY YEARS, I UPDATED AGAIN!!!!

-your detective-