5

Jimmy

"Jimmy?" Gosh,  Alex. Don't walk. 

I saw the window slowly falling down from the building that is being built, I quickly appeared in front of her and smacked the glass that fell down. I wrapped her in my arm for protection but I forgot about myself. As I let my arm open, I saw her eyes closed, she passed out.

"Call 911!" I broke the silence of all the people that looked over us. As I held my hand into hers, I saw bloo, I saw my blood. "I already called!" A woman shouted.

After a few minutes of us covered in flashing lights, the ambulances arrived and brought her urgently to the stretcher. 

"Are you okay, sir?" A respondent asked and I nodded. "Sir, your arm is bleeding, we need to take you to the hospital." I held my arm and shook my head yes, "I am okay and she is not!" The respondent nodded.

  • — •  

Alex

"Hey. How are you doing?" I woke up to a voice that sounds familiar. I opened my eyes slowly, all I see is the room covered in white. It must be morning right now, the window blinds are closed but I can still see the light coming inside. "Wha-what happened?" I muttered as I'm trying to recognize where I am.

"It's me Andrew, your cousin. He brought you here." He said as he pointed to a man sleeping on the couch. "Who is that?" I asked. He got some bandages on his left arm, including his hand. "Jimmy, the sexy beast you love."

As Andrew said that, Jimmy removed his right arm that are covering his eyes, his face fell down on the side a little bit, still asleep. "I'm sorry for disturbing you. I know Schenectady to the city is too far." Andrew shook his face. "No, you're not in the city." Is he kidding? He said it while having a huge grin on his face. "I'm in... Schenectady? How?" He laughed then began to speak again.

"I heard the news on TV that this guy saved you,"he pointed to Jimmy, " I know that it's you because you had your ponytail, sneakers and shirt on. So, I quickly called your phone and the sexy beast answered it. I told him that I'm your cousin and he asked me if I'm the one in Schenectady and I answered yes, of course. He told me that you and him will be at the hospital here at Schenectady so I can visit you. mom and dad can't because they're at work. Ruth is at school. I got a day-off today. So, hey."

"Really? He did that? Gosh. Jimmy freaking Fallon saved me, should I freak out?" I asked him and he nodded. "He got a deep cut in his arm. You. Should. Freak. Out. Because. He. Also. Paid. Your. Hotel. Bill." I looked at Jimmy, who is lightly snoring, such a cutie. "What happened to me?"

"You just passed out." I raised my hands in disbelief, "Wait, what? I. Passed. Out? Don't tell me that." I glared at him then looked at the TV.

"Last night, the fresh host of Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon, saved a woman from being hit by a falling glass from the HA Building past at New York City. Sources said that the girl was seen walking from a convenience store with Fallon. We tried contacting Fallon's reps but no one answered."

Wait. We have a picture? Picture of him with blood and me passed out? God, no. "See?" I looked at Andrew and showed a little smile. "Why are you smiling crazy?" I laughed. "My sexy beast saved me!" As I shouted, a cellphone rang. "Is it mine?" Andrew checked his pocket. "Nah. It's Jimmy's. He's really tired and exhausted." He really is. I can tell it by his deep sleep. He doesn't hear the cellphone and he's still snoring. "Give me his phone." I commanded Andrew and he came into the couch and got Jimmy's phone.

"Hello?"

"Jimmy, I need you in the office now-hey, who is this?"

"I'm sorry sir, he fell asleep."