18

Alex

"Are we packed up?" I asked to Jimmy. "Yup!" He shouted as he closed the compartment.

He hopped in the car. "Let's get going?" I asked to him. He nodded. "Go, go, go!" He exclaimed like a kid. I step on the gas pedal.

"Where are we going again?" He asked, looking at me. "Hundred Islands, in Pangasinan. It's gonna be fun there!"

He smiled at me. "It's always fun when I'm with you." I don't know what's the english term for 'kilig' but I'm kinikilig right now. "Why? Why are you smiling so big?" He asked while I realized that I'm smiling like a dog. We both laughed.

"I didn't imagine that my NYC trip will quickly be PHL trip, with you." It's like I'm living every falpal's dream. Shit. I haven't updated my fanpage yet. "I didn't imagine that I'll meet you too." He grinned and held my hand. "Stop it! I'm driving!" I shouted and we both laughed.

I didn't wish for a life like this, I didn't imagine it too. It's like a book living in reality. I'm really thankful for this.

--

"This is so breathtaking." He amazingly said as we hopped off the car.

The view was simply amazing. The sea was nearby and you can see the islands there. Surely it is more than a hundred, islands.

"We could eat first, if you want?" I asked. And he quickly nodded.

We walked outside of our hotel and went to a restaurant nearby. "I can't wait!" He exclaimed as the waiter welcomed us.

We ate many seafood cuisine and also came back to our hotel room to be ready for the beach.

--

Jimmy

It's so great here. It's like I'm in an another world but I'm in an another country. "You ready?" I shouted. We're getting ready to see the islands. "I'm coming out!" She answered.

She opened the door and... She's so beautiful. "What's the problem, Fallon?" The I realized that I'm turning red. I gulped. "Nothing." She's not in two piece, she's in her rashguard and she's still pretty in it.

Alex talked to one of the managers in the hotel and helped us to get a boat to rent. "Thanks!" She said as we hopped in a boat. "Good morning tourists!" The helmsman greeted. We smiled at him and Alex started taking pictures of the view and us. "There are 123 islands here. There are islands here named after the former presidents, heroes, and there are island here named Kissing Island and the Devil's Island." He's also the tour guide. Cool!

"Are you loving it?" She asked. "Of course! This place is so great!" I really mean it. I live in America and I haven't seen one like this before. "There are four developed islands that we can go to. the Marcos Island, Quezon Island, Governors Island, and Children's Island. Where would you like to go first?"

"Where?" I asked her. "Up to you." She answered. "Can we just go to two islands? Governor first and Children's." He nodded and began fixing something. "Is that fine?" I asked her. "Yup." She then began filming.

I think no one knows me here. Nobody really knows me. I feel so nice to be free. For a week, I can be normal and ordinary. After decades, I felt being a human again.

The boat stopped and I think this is the first island. "Ma'am, Sir, I'll wait here. Please enjoy your first island!" He flashed a smile.

 Please enjoy your first island!" He flashed a smile

It's so peaceful in here. "Wanna climb?" She asked and I nodded. As we reached to the top, my tongue rolled and I can't say a thing. It's so fucking fascinating.

 It's so fucking fascinating

Alex tapped me. "I badly want to build a resthouse for my family here. It's so beautiful, right?" Beautiful like you. "Yeah!" We took some pictures then we came back to the boat.

After few minutes, we arrived at the Children's Island. We're going to swim!!!

// AUTHOR'S NOTE //

Sorry for this chapter. I'm having new ideas and my mind is really messed up.

-Detective_Fallon