8

Jimmy

I'm really running out of mono ideas. I'm here sitting in my office for 3 hours. It's really dark in my office. I turned my chair facing the window blinds and stared at them.

Now, the sun is facing at me as the blinds got up. Tonight Show stressed me a lot. I needed to make this a little Late Night-ish. I'm immuned at making Late Night ideas but something is really bothering me.

I checked my phone as it lighted up. Twitter, Instagram and the paps are going crazy over me because they saw me leaving the hospital earlier. Shit. I wonder what falpals are feeling right now, but this shiz is really hard.

I turned my chair back at my desk and searched my laptop for Tinychat. I really want to make these things clear. As the browser loaded, I quickly clicked sign up and then I put all of my info and it's done. I know it's early in the morning to make this but I want to connect with my fans, they're so great. I got my phone again and tweeted.

I really want to connect with you pals! I'm live right now on tinychat! www.tinychat/jimmyfallon

As I tweeted, I clicked the Live button and my face came up on the screen. Still no viewers.

And suddenly, someone chatted.

1_Falpal: Hi James Thomas Fallon Jr!! It's the first you did this and omg

It really is great to communicate.. It's like you're talking to your family, the family that I created. Right now, it has 50 views. "Hey number one underscore falpal! Hello, and yeah, this is the first time." I happily said in front of the webcam. As I answered, I heard three knocks on the door. "Who is it?" I shouted. "Higgins!" He replied. "Come in here! So. Higgins is here! What a great timing, right?" I said and I looked at the viewers. It's now on thousands.

"Hello there pals! Fal.. Pals! I just dropped by here at Jimmy's office to say hi because I saw him, tweet." Higgins said as he looked st the webcam and waving. "Goodbye! Jimmy will make this fun, okay?" He said as he walked away and turned back. He mouthed something that I literally can't understand. "What?" I mouthed, but he didn't noticed it and he left my office.

"So, here's the reason why I'm doing this," I stretched my arms, "I really want to clarify that the girl I saved last night, she's from the audience. Coincidentally, we met each other, again, in a convenience store and she was nearly killed in that incident. Please,  understand. No relationships, love, friendship or anything else." I scatched my head and smiled.

"That's all. And I wanted to say, Hello to all my FalPals!" I greeted and ended the livestream.

I stood up and looked again at the window.

This is me now. Standing at my own office at 30 Rock. I have my own show, but there is just really missing. My own family. When can I have a family? I'm tired of waiting, really tired. Should I marry one of my fans? Or I should I marry a celebrity? Tough decision. Maybe this is... Pros and Cons. Aha!

But I really need love,  and someone to love.

     • — •      

Alex

"Is it hard to be a detective?" Aunt Ann asked as she took a gulp of her orange juice. "Mom, she's a prosecutor." Andrew corrected. "It's the same." Aunt Ann complained. Then, Andrew hissed. "I just really want to ask, what did Jimmy Fallon do to Uncle Sam?" I spontaneously asked in curiosity. "During Jimmy's failure in his movies," my cellphone cut off what uncle Sam was saying. "Shoot. I'm sorry. It's my boyfriend." They nodded and I quickly left the dining area. Wait, I don't have a boyfriend.

"Who is this?" I quickly asked as I accepted the call. "This is Shawn. The court call is moved. It will be by next month.. They said that they need to clarify their investigation."

"Great!! And who will investigate it? Because maybe I'll extend my leave."

"That's fine. I can handle it!"

"Really? Can Colin handle it? Because you have do--"

"I can and I will. Nothing to worry, Alex. It's on me. And, you, Jimmy and Justin are circulating online." And he hung up.

I checked my Insta fan account. I haven't posted for a week!

So, I saw stuff that people are messing about. Jimmy tweeted the pic that he kissed me. What the heck.

     • — •      

Jimmy

"Higgins!" I shouted as I catched my breath. "Jimmy! Why are you, so sweaty?" He then raised his eyebrow. "I'm just really tired to catch you." I breathed heavily.

"Why are you catching me?" He asked in concern. "I have a rad idea for pros and cons?"

"Really?" I handed him a crumpled paper which I wrote the idea. "Check it out "

Jimmy Fallon hosting the Tonight Show

Pro: "Yes! Jay Leno is out, Jimmy Fallon is in!"

Con: Only for 7 months.

"Oh my god, James. Are you pertaining to Conan?" He asked while cracking up. "Yeah." I responded. "I will get this paper and bring it to the writer's meeting later. Okay, Jimmy. You fix yourself. And how are you and Alex going?" I smirked, "We just tackled that earlier with Lorne."

He shook his head, "Yes we did but not that detailed." He said as he showed me a smirk. "What is that for?" I said confusingly.

We stared at each other for a moment until my phone broke the silence tension between us. "It's Alex."

"Mr. Fallon, why did you tweet the picture of me, Justin and you? Do you know that my colleagues can see it and I don't know how you get to kiss me." I forgot that I tweeted it. Shit.

"Let's talk about this. Maybe I will go there at 6 in the evening or-"

"No. It's fine. I'll go there. I'll be driving Andrew's car/ No need to worry."

"Maybe you could stay at Hamptons."

"No. We'll just eat and done."

"Okay. It depends to you. I'm really sorry." She then ended the call.

"And Jimmy, I saw what you did earlier. Oohlala!" Higgins teased. "I'm really messed up today."

"Please be don't Jimmy. You met your soulmate! Me and Lorne are talking about her after you left our 'meeting' regarding the incident last night."

"Tell me more what you've talked about, Higgins."