Epilogue

Jimmy

I stared at the skies, dumbfounded. The world might end today, for me.

I had the guts to fight Troy because I want to protect her. I want to protect her because I love her.

"What now, Fallon? Get up your stinky ass and fight me!" I touched my lower abdomen. It hurts. I need to do stand up, for her.

I heard his feet marching to me. He loaded his gun. "You ready?" He pointed the gun at my face. "I'm always ready." I shouted.

I felt the rain drops pouring on my body. "Jimmy!" I quickly stood up and looked at Alex.

"Why are you shouting?" She asked while opening the umbrella. "I was just imagining the scene that made my world almost end, and yours too." I smiled. "Why are you smiling? It's creepy." She giggled.

"Nothing. I'm just grateful I'm still alive." I replied.

It's been a year since the incident in the rooftop happened. I got a scar on my lower abdomen, which is a remembrance from Troy. I can't stop thinking about it, it's always haunting me. And earlier, was my last therapy session with my psychologist. I had a trauma because of it.

"I'm so sorry. You shouldn't be going through this. It's all my fault." She looked down and I can see the guilt on her face. "No! It's fine. I'm about to move on about it. Earlier was my last session, right? We're fine now." I said cupping her face.

I deeply locked my eyes into her hazelnut brown eyes. "Who needs an umbrella?" She threw away the umbrella.

I leaned down. "Alex." I sighed. "What?" Before she could speak, I pressed my lips against hers. I closed my eyes and her lips tasted like mint, her favorite candy. I continued the kiss by wrapping my arms around her. We didn't care about the rain, it's just the two of us.

I was the first one to pull off. "You kiss like a girl." She chuckled. "So do you. Wait, you kissed a girl already?" She shook her head. "Of course not! I was joking!" I nodded and grabbed her hand. "Let's continue this upstairs."

--

Alex

He grabbed my hand. "Let's continue this upstairs." He smirked. We ran at the stairs to his bedroom.

He locked the door and he let go of my hand. "Do you think we're ready to do this now?" He asked while smiling innocently. "Do what?" I asked even though I know what he's talking about.

We are not yet having sex.

I kept saying that it would hurt his wounds to prevent us from doing it. I was scared, what if I suck at it? I'm really nervous when he talks about it.

"Play bean boozled." He gets a box of bean boozled from the table. "Oh! I thought the other thing." He placed down the box at the bed. "Other thing?"  He questioned. "Oh." He said, realizing what I was talking about.

"I can wait, Alex. You know that." I know that he is waiting, it's been a month when he stopped asking me if I wanted to do it. "I'm ready." i said toughly.

He jumped on the bed. He took off his shirt, revealing his toned muscles. "Gosh, falpals live for these." I said, pointing to his abs. "So, you live for these too?" I nodded sarcastically.

Oh. Did I mention that his sweatpants is wet and his thingy is you know, bulging. "Jimmy, can you please cover that?" I said pointing at his manhood. "Oh!" He exclaimed as he covered it with his hands.

"I don't want to do it right now though." He said, getting something from the cabinet. "It's fine." Yeah man.

"Because I want to do this." He knelt on one leg. "Alex." I covered my mouth with my hands when he showed me a box of ring. "This ring doesn't fit me." I frowned in disappointnent.

He opened the ring and it was a black ring. I thought it was an engagement ring. "Can you please put it on me?" He asked. I grabbed the ring from him and tried to put it in. "Jimmy, this is for a woman's hand. Are you out of your mind?" He grabbed the ring from his finger.

"Out of my mind? Yes. For a woman's hand? Yes. This is the last question, will you marry me?"

I stared at him, shocked. He was serious about it. "But why not a diamond ri--"

"The answer is yes or no." He smiled. "Of course yes!" He stood up from his kneeling position and he puts it in my finger. "It fits." He whispered. "Of course, I'm a woman. Woman with woman fingers." He chuckled.

We lied on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling. "When will be the day?" I asked him. "Tomorrow." I quickly got up and shot a look at him. "Are you crazy?"

"Yes, for you." He smirked. I shook my head. "Jimmy, I wanted my family and friends to be there, they can't make it up if tomorrow's the day!" He held my hands tightly and he started rubbing it. "Your family at Schenectady, is checked in at the hotel you checked in when you came here last year. Not to mention, also your friends from your country are checked in too." I hung my mouth open. "How'd you do that?"

"Easy. I know you'll say yes. I planned this for three months. During the planning, I called all of your friends and your family to inform them that the wedding will be a surprise for you. Oh, you already have a  wedding dress." I looked around. "Does the wedding dress fit you? Of course, whenever I call you to tell that I'm coming home late, I just wanted you to sleep early so that I can take the measurements for your dress." I nodded my head slowly and surprised him with a hug.

"You sick bastard, I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." I closed my eyes and felt the moment.

As I opened my eyes, we were at the place where Jimmy and I teleported during our first date. "No powers. okay Jimmy?" He nodded like a little boy. 

We were back again and I gently pulled out from the hug. "Let's take a shower first because we might get colds from kissing in the rain." I said grabbing my towel from the cabinet. "We'll shower, together?" He asked with his eyebrow raising up. "No, you sickadoodle. I'll go first!" I ran as fast as I can and locked myself in the bathroom.

"Since I have a stronger immune system than you, you go first. Love you!" He yelled through the door. As he said "love you", I felt my cheeks burning.

// AUTHOR'S NOTE //

So, THEY GOT MARRIED FOR REALZZZZ. Thanks for all the support in reading this story! Now I can say, WRITER OUT! *pen drop*

Detective_Fallon