21

Jimmy

"Tonight is a good show everyone!" I said as I sat in my desk. I feel uncomfortable. Something may happen right now or I don't know. I closed my eyes and saw Alex is losing control in her car. It's just an imagination.

"We got Robert De Niro tonight--" I closed my eyes and as I opened it I was standing at her car. She was afraid and crying. I punched it as hard as I can but the car won't stop.

I closed my eyes again and went back to 6B. The audience was looking at me, differently. I looked at everyone and they were just staring at me. I closed again my eyes and returned to Alex. I stood in front of her car and smashed it. It stopped but she's lying down but I closed my eyes and returned to the studio.

I was lying down with blood. The Roots started playing songs and the staff came over and covered me. "Jimmy, are you okay?" Is all I can hear. Until my eyes shut.

--

Alex

I slowly opened my eyes and heard machines beeping. "How are you doing?" Shawn asked looking at me. "My head hurts like shit. What happened?" He stood and gave me the newspaper. "That happened."

I can't believe that this happened. "Thank you for bringing me home. Sorry for bringing you into this." I shaked my head. "No. My brakes aren't working. Someone may have done sonething to it. Does Jimmy know?"

He sat on the sofa. "I couldn't contact him. I don't have his number." I quickly looked for my phone. "Where's my phone?" I asked. "Wait." He got my phone from his pocket and gave it to me. I dialed Jimmy's number and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello?" A woman asked. "Hello. I'm Alex. Is Jimmy there?" I asked with my voice shaking. "I'm his sister, Gloria." Her voice starts breaking and she begun to cry. "Jimmy is in coma."

I dropped my phone. I felt tears flow from my eyes. How come that he is in coma? "Hello?" I picked up my phone. "How did that happen?" Shawn looked at me. What happened? , he mouthed. "We don't know. Nobody knows. All we know is his head was bleeding too much." What could might hit his head? What happened to him?

"Are you Jimmy's girlfriend?" I giggled. "No. He's a friend of mine." She giggled. "Well, you couldn't stick to that relationship of friends." She sniffled then giggled. I smiled. Does she know about us? "I'll call later to update on Jimmy. Thanks, Gloria." I hung up.

"What happened to him? Why are you crying?" Shawn asked. "He is in coma, Shawn. And I don't know why." He handed me his phone. "Read this one."

FALLON DISAPPEARING: A SEGMENT OR A FACT?

Jimmy Fallon, 39, was taping last night's show when he began disappearing. The audiences thought that it was a sketch for the show but when he came back at the studio, he was lying in the couch with blood all over his suit which is believed that the blood came from his hands and his head.

The Tonight Show staff quickly covered Fallon and called medics to bring him to the hospital. Below is a video recorded by an audience member (but is kicked out of the studio for recording it).

We tried calling Fallon's reps but no one answered. We all hope for Fallon's speedy recover.

I put down Shawn's phone. Buried my face with my hands. "He disappeared? Hmm. Is that some kind of sorcery?"

"I don't know. I don't know!" I put down my hands. "Okay. Chill. You need to rest first." He stood and walked to my bed. "Everything is gonna be alright, okay?" I shook my head. "No. This isn't okay. Get the CCTV footage of the bar we went to last night. I need to solve my case before Jimmy's,"

--

"Here are the footage." Shawn said as he handed me a flash drive. "Some newspapers." He put down the broadsheet on the table. "And... Your laptop." He removed the laptop from the bag and handed it to me. "Well, thanks."

I opened my laptop and plugged in the flash drive. I opened the video file and observed it. "There's man doing something on your car." I paused the video and zoomed in the face of the man. "Yeah. How did he open my car? Wait! He has my keys!" I looked at Shawn. "I tasted something shitty about our drinks." I thought about the taste of the tequila. "What shitty? Do you think it made us more drunk?"

I pressed play and the video started playinh again. "Yes. This is a planned thing. From our drinks, to your car? Who would do this to you?" I closed my laptop and looked at Shawn. "Troy."

He nodded and looked at his phone. "The kid has a lawyer now." How can I be sure that its him? Well, he shot me before. "Shawn, I need to withdraw this case." His face lightened up with shock. "I'm going to resign. I need to file a lawsuit against him, I'll fix my life."