16

Alex

I woke up through a banging of the door. "Yep?" I groaned. "Open the door!" I stand up and slip my bedroom slippers on.

"He's here!" Ruth blurt out as I opened the door. Suddenly, I heard my phone ring.

Here at your aunt's place. -Jimmy

I don't know if I should be excited right now because I just slept for three fucking hours. All because of that text message last night.

I looked back at the door again and Ruth is gone. So, I closed the door and quickly got ready to go with Jimmy.

I rushed down to the living room and saw Ruth and Jimmy taking selfies. "She's here."

"Hey." He murmured. "Sup." He gave me an envelope. "Get your things packed up." My eyes widen. I'm going home tonight, with Jimmy! "Oh my god. Jimmy, how about the show?"

"I'm on hiatus. Let's get to know each other at your home." I can't believe this. "Thank you, Jimmy." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

--

"All things packed up, Alex?" Aunt Ann asked. "Yes! Thank you for letting me stay here." I hugged her. "You're welcome. You're always welcome here." She slowly caress my back.

"Thank you." I hugged Uncle Sam. "Take care." I reached for a hug to Ruth and she ran to me. "I'm gonna miss you sissy!" I whisper to her.

Andrew hugged me from the back. "Be safe, prosecutor." I smiled a little. "Thanks, Andrew."

Jimmy is just looking at us saying our goodbyes to each other. He looks, stunning. He smiled at me. "They're sweet." He mouthed.

I walked to Jimmy's car and held my hand up and waved it at them. "Goodbye!" I'm gonna miss them so much. "Goodbye."

I hopped in Jimmy's car and he started the engine. I wept my tears using my handkerchief.

"Do you know some good tourist destinations at the Philippines?" He asked while we stop under the stoplight showing a red light. "Of course! Don't check in at Manila."

"Why? It's the country's capital." The stoplight showed a green light. "It's better to stay at the provinces. It's more relaxing." He nodded. "Where do you live?"

"I live in a city but in the province." He smiled and took a look at me. "This is gonna be exciting."

"Yes, it really is. 2 hours of driving, 2 hours of waiting, 48 hours of the flight."

--

Jimmy and I boarded on the plane. He got the first class seat and I'm so delighted. I never felt so special like this before. "Oh! How are you since the accident?"

I looked at my left shoulder. I had two accidents. I'm glad he didn't knew about the first one. "I'm doing fine. Well, how's Lorne doing? He freaked out when you are asleep at the sofa in the hospital."

"Oh, yeah. He's good. I explained all of it." I checked my phone for the very last time and I remembered the text messages that I read last night. "Is there something wrong?" He curiously asked.

"Jimmy. Is it okay if I say all of my thoughts. All of my.. You know. Secrets, thoughts, opinions, and many more?" He looked at me, and nodded. "Of course. You can trust me." Thank God for men like Jimmy.

"I was abused by my ex-boyfriend. Because, I don't want to have sex with him. I did press charges on him. But guess what? Justice is so slow." He looked down. "I'm so sorry for that. Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you."

"Here's the worst part, I'm solving a case about him. He sexually assaulted a girl and the family did press charges to him. By the way, his name is Troy."

--

Jimmy

I just like her being this. She feels confident with me. "Here's the worst part, I'm solving a case about him. He sexually assaulted a girl and the family did press charges to him. By the way, his name is Troy." The man that Andrew talked about.

"Do you feel secured around me?" I asked her while I checked the Philippine tour magazine I found on the compartment. "Yes. It's like, I feel that I'm safe with you. I don't know why. You're like not the 'Jimmy Fallon' I used to see every night on my television. You're so different."

I giggled. "I'll take care of you." I think she's the one I need to protect, seven years ago. She smiled and kissed me at my cheek.

"I'll never forget that, Jimmy." She looked at the window and took a picture of it. How can a man abuse her? She's so gorgeous, she's smart, she's artistic, she's musically inclined, and all in all. She's like a complete package.

But I'm here to fix her, to fix her broken heart, and to fix everything to her. "Troy texted me last night and it's really bothering me." She gave me her phone and I read throught the text.

I wanna fuck you again. I wanna fuck with your life again. This time, you're not be alive anymore. Including your Jimmy Fallon.

That text got into my nerves. No one fucks with my girl's life. We need to be far from her city. "We can't be in your city. You are in danger." He can be planning some shit to ruin our lives and I can't let him.

"I know where to go. Don't worry." She said. She touched her left shoulder. And carressed it.

"I love you so much." She chuckled. "Make sure you got you fan, sunglasses, and sunblock. It's gonna be hot in the Philiplines."

I closed my eyes and imagine what could happen.