14

Alex

"Jimmy." He took a bite of the last piece of his pizza. "What?" He said while mumbling. "Can we go to a park or something quiet after we eat?"

He nodded as he reached for his pepsi and took a sip.

But, looking at him while eating.

I have reached my life goals.

"You done eating? Eat more." He motioned for the 4 slices of pizza in front of me.

--

"We're here." Jimmy said as he stopped the car under the starry skies.

We sit on the bench. "Why do you wanna.. Go somewhere else?"

"I just want to runaway."

"From what?" As he asked, I looked at the skies and stared at a star.

"From the reality."

"Why would you runaway in the reality? If you'll runaway, you'll lose opportunities."

"What opportunities, Jimmy?"

"I'm an opportunity."

We looked at each other's eyes and looked at the stars again.

"I'm tired of my life. My family died. I live alone. My ex mistreated me."

His expression slowly fainted.

"Thank you, Jimmy.

His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes are full of confusions. "For?"

"Making me escape from the reality before."

--

Jimmy

"Making me escape from the reality before."

The first time I saw her, I'm expecting she's the one. She's different from the other girls. She made me feel that I'm a normal person. Even I have these shits in my life, I know she will accept me.

I know she doesn't love me for me being the Late Night host. She loves me being me.

I helped her escape from her problems. And now, she is the one helping me.

"Now, you're the one making me escape from the reality."

I caressed her cheeks and our lips meet.

I can feel my hands sweating. Her face heating up

I closed my eyes.

She continued to kiss me until she looked at the background.

Shit. We teleported.

She didn't mind where we are and she continued kissing me and I closed my again.

I got off from the kiss. "I love you." I whispered to her and she gave me a smile.

That was the best 86 seconds of my life.

"In two months, we'll be on." She said as she looked at the stars.

--

"Goodbye." She waved at me and she walked inside. Andrew came out and smiled at me.

"I see that, she's happy." I grinned. "I'm happy too."

He gets his phone from his pocket. He showed me a picture. "You see this? That's her ex. That's Troy."

"It seems that they're happy together. What happened to them?"

"He, molested her." He faintly said.

Why would he do such a thing like that? She doesn't deserve things like that.

"Don't you hurt her, Jimmy. She's been through many things." His eyes are swollen red.

"I really idolize my cousin. She's strong and independent. She's now investigating for a case that she needs to defend against Troy."

I patted his back as his tears continue to flow. I didn't expect that Andrew treats Alex like her sister.

"I'll protect her. I promise not to hurt her. I will."

--

Alex

I woke up and checked my phone. It's February 21!

Ruth joyfully entered my room. "Guess what? Jimberlake day!" She exclaimed.

Suddenly, I got a text from Jimmy.

Hey! You awake? The range rover is back there. I got 3 tix for you, andrew and ruth. Make sure to be at 30 rock later at 3pm! See ya! (very special ep today because it ends the first week of the show + justin is here + i got the VIP tix + backstage pass)

-Fallon

"Now, guess what?" I asked Ruth. "What?"

"Jimmy invited me, you, and Andrew at the show today! He got us tickets!" Her eyes opened wide and she jumped at the bed.

--

Jimmy

"Jimmy!" I hugged Justin too tight and I feel my tears running. "Why are you crying, Jimmy?"

"I missed you, T-Lake!" He got off from the hug. And mouthed "Love you, Fallon!"

"Stop crying."

I wiped my tears and sat on the couch in his dressing room.

"How's going on with Alex?" When he asked that, my tears rapidly ran down through my face. "I see what's the problem."

"I fucking love her so much, man. I talked to her cousin last night and it was, really emotional. I need to really take care of her."

"Then, why are you crying?"

"Justin, she's too great for me. She doesn't deserve a weak doughy man who injures himself from holding a phone and from making a salsa. She doesn't deserve me. I'm too ordinary for her."

He stood up and started walking. "You deserve her the way she deserves you. Remember that." He said while pointing at me.

--

Alex

Here it is. Watching Jimmy for 2 days in a week, what a record.

"Life goals." Ruth uttered. We hopped out and looked at the busy streets of New York City.

We walked inside and the NBC pager gave us our tickets. "Mr. Fallon said to meet him at the backstage first." He said and we all nodded.

"Kenneth the page is much better." Andrew said as we get inside of the elevator.

"Here we go, gals!" Ruth exclaimed as the eleveators opened the alive world of the 6th floor.

We quickly got to 6B and asked a page where is the way to backstage is.

We followed her as she dropped as to the backstage. "Where's Jimmy?" Andrew asked while looking at every door with guests' names on it.

"He's waiting for you at Justin's dressing room." Miles said with a smile. Ruth quickly asked Miles for a selfie and he nodded. Ruth thanked him and Miles gave us a wave as he leave.

We knocked at Justin's dressing room. Andrew opened the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

// AUTHOR'S NOTE //

IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS STORY!  BUT GUUUUYS, IT' SUMMER VACAY AND I FEEL LIKE WRITING MORE STORIES!!!! SO HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS UGLY CHAPPY AND LET'S WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE FOR AGES AGAIN.

Your detective, Alex