11

Jimmy

"Life is ain't easy, Jimmy." After a few hours, a few bottles of beer, she calmed down. She discussed all.

I can still remember in my head what she's saying that his grandpa introduced comedy to her, and I'm the first comedian she has known.

"I want to play music." She begged.

"You know, it's three in the morning."

"I know, I know. Let me play."

"Come with me."

I stood up and offered my hand to her. She held it and stood up.

We left the room with the scattered beer bottles and went to the most special room for me, music room.

"Shit." She cursed. "Why would you cu--"

"I love this room!!!" She exclaimed and happily checked my instruments.

"Why do you wanna play?"

"Kinda relieves my stress.. But I record alot when I'm sad."

"So, this is your thing?

"Yeah." We're the same.

"What instruments do you know how to play?"

"Guitar, bass guitar, drums and a little bit of piano." Really the same.

"You can now start." I left her inside the room and I went to the bedroom again.

There are still few bottles of beer. So, I decided to drink again.

As I chugged the beer, time stopped. The cabs I'm looking from my window stopped. The New York music stopped.

Should I make my move? She's leaving next week and I'm all alone again.

I quickly get her cellphone at the bed and still time isn't still running.

I looked for Andrew's number and saved it in my phone. As I, returned the phone, time begins to run again.

I started to dial Andrew's number and he quickly answered it.

"Sup. Who's this?"

"Hey Andrew, it's me Jimmy."

"Do you know it's fucking 3:37 am?"

"Yeah. Just wanted to ask few questions."

"Then go."

"Ermm."

"What Fallon?"

"Tell more about her."

"Where is she?"

"Playing music at my music room. She's drunk."

"What?! Jimmy! She can't be drunk!"

"What?! Why?!"

"Last month, she just had her surgery!"

What have I done?

"Surgery? Why?"

"She doesn't know that I know it. Remember when you two were rushed to the hospital because of the accident? The doctor told me that she just had a recent surgery in her right shoulder.. And that's why she passed out. She can't handle too much emotions or whatsoever... Her shoulder is no yet recovered."

"Do you mean, she'll pass out in every moment?"

"I don't know. I'm not a doctor. Just keep an eye on her."

Thank God. I can see her without being there.

"Wait. Jimmy. This is a concern. Do you like my cousin?"