25

Jimmy

I don't know how to feel. I expected her to freak out or what but she didn't, she didn't know. I ignored her calls and texts, I just want to refreshen myself.

People said I looked like an idiot doing that last night but I didn't care. It didn't hurt me that they said I looked like an idiot, it hurts that she didn't know what I did.

From: Justin
Jimmy. You want to hang out today? I'm in a surprise trip here in NY.

Sure. Maybe 12:30 will do?

From: Justin
It will. See ya at Geina's

I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened and it was Lorne, Higgins, and Miles. "What brings the three of you here?" It's really surprising that Lorne is in my office.

"We just came by to ask you something." Higgins said grinning at me. "Did she answer yes?" Lorne asked looking at me.

"No. She doesn't know that I did that." I said smiling faintly. Their faces are in shock. "If you'll ask me if I'm okay... I am."

--

I scrolled through my twitter feed as I waited for Justin at Geina's. "Jimmy!" I hugged and Justin and went to our seats. "So, how was the surprise thing with Alex?" I shook my head. "I don't wanna talk about it." I simply said.

"She said no?" I shook my head again. "She doesn't know. I even asked her if it is a yay or nah and she asked me for what."

Justin nodded and patted my back. "It's gonna be fine. Are you talking to her?" I sighed. "Nope. I ignored her texts and calls." He lifted up his hands. "Dude, talk to her! You don't want to lose her by that!" He said gesturing his hand everywhere. "Right now?" He nodded and smiled. "Right now."

I reached for my phone in my pocket and dialed her number. I don't know what to say or do, I really missed talking to her. "Make sure it is on loudspeaker." I pressed the loudspeaker and placed my phone on the table.

"Hello? Jimmy please talk to me! I'm so sorry about that! I can explain!"

"No need. I'm sorry that I reacted way too much. So now what's--"

"Yes, Jimmy. Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes. I love you so much. I love you!"

I looked at Justin who was cheering for me. "She said yes!" He said clapping.

"Wait, is Justin with you?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I'll explain."

"Explain what?"

"Why I haven't watched the video..."

"Okay, okay."

"Tristan called me and we went out for lunch and I felt terrible being around him that day and I told him to stay away from me after we went out. He asked why..."

"And what did you answer?"

"Because I love someone and I can't go with guys because he'll surely be mad."

"That's why I love you very much."

"I love you too. Break a leg on the show!"

"Okay. Goodbye and sweet dreams, my girlfriend."

"Goodbye. It's really cheesy to say this. My boyfriend."

The line ended and I can imagine her smiling at the other line. I really miss seeing her. "You're welcome." I looked at Justin who was smirking at me.

I reached in for a hug. "You did it, man." I smiled and nodded. "I did. It's official now."

--

Alex

No words can explain how I'm feeling right now. We are in a fucking relationship! Gosh. I don't feel like sleeping tonight because I just want to talk to him right now.

Instead, I decided to text Andrew.

Hey. I'm in a relationship with the sexy beast and I'm freaking out 💕

I laid my back at the sofa and smiled to myself. Now, my life is perfect. Troy is now thrown into jail, and Jimmy is all mine and it's my time get back to work again.

From: Andrew
Hi. Dad is in the hospital for weeks now. I don't want to ruin your moment but I think he has some sort of cancer but tests are still running.

Maybe not.

Do you need me there? I can go there anytime.

This family has given me a lot and now I need to return all the favor.

From: Andrew
If you have time. We need someone to go watch for Ruth.

Okay. I'll book a flight. I'll see you soon.

I'll go to New York for my family, not for Jimmy.

// AUTHOR'S NOTE //

i'm so sad to say that there are only two chapters until the finale