23

Alex

I looked at my plane ticket, I don't want to go. I don't want to do this alone. I want to bring Shawn with me but, he's busy with the case I left. "Flights from Manila to Cebu, you're flight is delayed."Oh shit, really?

The people beside me started screaming. They are asking are there anything the airline can do to catch their flights. I'm here sitting quietly, rejoicing. "Hey." A man sat with me. I just looked at him and he offered me a chocolate bar. I shook my head. "Pretty bad that the flight is delayed, huh?" I smiled and nodded. "I'm Tristan. Please speak because I don't eat people." I chuckled.

"What's your name?" He asked. "Alex. Alex Romuelo." He reached in for a handshake. "Alex, I'm Tristan Lopez." My heart skipped a beat when I heard his last name. Lopez. The surname of the man who fucked my life. "Is something wrong?" I realized that my hand is still holding his hand. "No, no. Sorry."

"Do you know why our flight is delayed?" I asked to forget that awkward moment. "Yeah. There are some problems about our luggages. That's what I heard."

After 4 hours of delay, we're boarding. "Nice meeting you, eh?" I smiled. "Nice meeting you too, Tristan." 4 hours of conversation and coffee. That was amazing. I never thought that there are still good people like him.

I sat on my seat and thought about Jimmy again. How is he doing? I remained silent to him for months. He's doing the show pretty well and he explained every detail of his coma and surprisingly, he didn't mention me, at all.

He said that he just hit his head so hard in the studio and also that is a segment for the show. I don't think so. People believed him so, the issue is over.

I have never received any messages or calls from him. I miss him. I miss Jimmy.

I finished filing a lawsuit against Troy. He's about to be in prison for lifetime. I'm really happy about it, that's why I'm taking an off. He tried to end my life two times, I'll not let him turn that two into three.

"Hey! Remember me?" I looked at up. It was Tristan, putting his bag on the compartment. "Yeah, yeah. Are we--" I looked at the empty seat beside me. He sat. "Yup." I smiled faintly.

--

Jimmy

I took a sip from my beer. How is she doing right now? I don't know. Well, she posted a photo on Instagram.

darealalex_romuelo -- The Horizon.

She posted a photo of the airplane window. I haven't heard from her for months. I don't want to message her or what, I'm scared. She's dealing with her life now, who am I to join?

Honestly, I'm also drinking everyday. I don't know, I feel so vulnerable. She doesn't know what things I've done for her. I don't know if she'll accept me.

I can't assure that she'll also believe me. I want to call her right now but, I think she's in a flight. Maybe I'll just text her or what.

How are you? I miss you so much. I want to see you right now. Please, call me or facetime me. I love you. :)

It's been 3 months since she said that we can have a relationship. The question is, does she really love me?

From: Alex 10:34 PM

JIMMY! I haven't heard anything from you for months! How are you doing??? I'll facetime you in a few minutes.

I smiled as I read the text. I cleared the beer cans in my room and fixed myself.
I changed my clothes to something casual. Seriously, I'm laughing at myself because it looks like I'm going somewhere but really, I'll just talk to her over FaceTime.

I sat on the couch and read her text again and again. There's no "I love you" or what. I heard the FaceTime ringtone and I accepted it.

"JIMMY!" She screamed as we connected. "Hey. How are you?" She smiled. "Good. I'm out of town for a vacation. How 'bout you?" I smiled as well too. "Good too. I recovered quickly from that bitchy coma." We both laughed.

"And umm... Troy is finished." I didn't answer. "I filed a lawsuit against him. Two cases against him. He's gonna be in prison for lifetime and with no bail." I nodded. "What's the other case about?" I asked. "Well, he did something to my car and I thought that it's going to end my life. Thanks to that man who made my car stop but really, I don't know where he came from or what he looks like because I'm drunk."

"Why did no one tell me?" I shouted to act innocent. "I really don't want to tell you." I frowned. "Why?" Why would she not tell me? Lol. "Jimmy, I don't want to disturb you." But really, it hurt me that she didn't intend to tell me that. "No, Alex. If it's about you, it's fine. What if you really died? I won't know, huh?" My voice raised and she frowned.

"I'm so sorry." I said and she nodded. "No, no. You're right." We remained silent for a few seconds and I thought of questions to ask her. "Erm.. What happened today? You have other events happened today?" Her face lightened up.

"Yeah! My flight was delayed for two hours and I met this guy named Tristan. And he offered me to drink coffre while waiting and we did. Oops." She covered her mouth with her hands. She knew that I'm going to be jelly. "Just continue." I said with a big smile on my face, just pretending.

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OKAY! I'm sorry the update is too slow. I was on vacation last week and I was updating some bits on this chapter. Well this chapter sucks but I hope you'll like it and vote for it!

P.S. i have an unpublished story right now that I kept on writing when I was on vacation and now it has 8 chapter already. That's why I haven't write anything on this story :((