22

Days have passed. The court allowed me to resign because of personal matters. I miss someone who matters the most, Jimmy.

NBC had Leno to take over the show while Jimmy is in coma, which caused the ratings to drop. Jimmy is still in coma, it's been a month. The doctors said that his head was hit hard on something and they found pieces of glass on his hands.

Gloria would send me photos of Jimmy via Twitter direct message. Seeing the photos are hard, Jimmy lying down with all of those tubes and machines. I can't stand it. I haven't posted on my fan accounts yet. Surely, falpals are really worried about him.

I heard my phone ring and I put down my glasses and answered it. "Hello." It's Gloria. "Hey. Any updates?" I heard her sniff on the other line. "He's awake. He's looking for you. Can you come here? I know it will take you days for you to be here but, for Jimmy." I remained silent for a few seconds. Would I risk what I'm doing now, for Jimmy?

"I'm sorry, Gloria. Please tell Jimmy that I'm not yet allowed to go there. I'm doing what's the best for us. He'll see what I'm talking about. Yeah?" I punched the table and saw blood on my fist. "Okay. Goodluck. Goodbye. See you soon."

"See you soon." I disconnected the call.

I put on bandage on my hand and turned on the T.V. Why am I mad at myself? "Hey." I saw Jimmy sitting at my bean bag. This better be not a dream. "Jimmy!" I rushed for a hug. "Remember that I love you always, okay?" I buried my face in his chest. "I always will. I love you too." I looked up and saw him blushed.

"I'll always be alive, in you." I didn't pull from the hug. "Why are you saying that?" He remained silent and the feeling is gone. I stepped back. I was fucking dreaming. Is this a sign?

--

Jimmy

I felt so relieved. I'm alive. I never knew that I'm going to make it. "Jimmy!" Mom exclaimed as she hugged me so tight. "Mom, I missed you." I saw dad standing at the door and I smiled at him.

Mom pulled off and sat on the couch. "I'm glad I'm not in the ICU anymore." Dad sat down as well. "Son, what happened?" That question made my heart beat faster than usual. "About what?" I asked innocently. "Nevermind." He said. Honestly, I know what he's asking. It's about how I ended up in this hospital bed.

Mom and dad left and the doctors came in to check for my condition. Gloria also came to tell me what Alex said. Yeah, it hurts like hell. I wonder what she's going through right now.

Did she notice that I'm there at her scene, saving her? Like really, she loves me. She said it, earlier. She hugged me real tight.

"Gloria." She looked at me. "Yeah?" She stood and walked near to my bed. "When will I be discharged?" She looked at the papers. "The doctors need to do some tests on you. So, next week." I nodded. "Okay. Thanks."

I heard the door open. "Hey, Jim." I saw Justin coming in with a basket of fruits. "Hey JT!" I said as I hugged him. "I'll go outside." Gloria said and I nodded. "Thank you!" I shouted and she left.

"What the hell happened to you?" Justin asked. He's exploring the room. "I saved her." He stopped. "Saved from what? Don't tell me you used those again." I nodded. "I did. To save her from dying." His eyes widen in shock. "Jimmy? Are you crazy? You're about to lose your career because of her! Rumors are spreading anywhere that you're immortal! Man, I'm just concerned. I'm the only one who knows about your dingaling."

I looked down. "Seriously, I don't care about my career as long as she's safe. Maybe this is my destiny. To use my powers to save her." He shrugged. "Okay. Explain what happened."

"I was doing the show. She finished a court trial with her ex. So, she went out drinking with her friends and ended up that her car has no control. I disappeared in New York. Guess where I was? Right there standing at her car. I smashed the window as hard as I can. Then I returned to New York again and people were like staring at me. I disappeared again in New York. I was standing at the road and waited for her car and I smashed it real hard. And I fell down at the road. I'm back at 6B. Boom! I blacked out." He stared at me for seconds. "What. The. Fuck." It is all he can say.

"I never used my powers to anyone like that." He nodded. "I agree. What are you gonna do now? Is she coming here or nah?"

"No. And I'll just wait for her." I really don't know what to do.