12

Jimmy

"You kissed her?" Higgins said as he stirred his newly brewed coffee. "I just did." I started tapping the coffee table waiting for my order. "Ahhh. Shhh."I hear Higgins groan as he sipped his Blatch Blend coffee. "It's hot, Jim." It's been a long time since me and Higgins hanged out here at Blatch Coffee. "Just a perfect twist for you, this last moment of winter, Higgins."

Blatch Coffee is just a 15-minute drive from 30 Rock and a 30-minute walk from 30 Rock too. Higgins is the only person I take here with me. "What is she like? Is she being 'ew' to you?" I loved that 'ew' impression. Nice.

"I feel a little awkward after that and... I think my cheeks got red so, it's really awkward."I can tell that my face heated up because of the look in her face. "Based on a new research, if you easily blush in front of the one you love... It means you're a great lover."

"How did you know that?" Is Higgins in into social networking sites? "From amazingfacts.com" God. I didn't notice that he was holding his phone all the time. But, where's my order?

"Sir, here's your Orange juice.. Is your order now complete, sir?" A model-like girl appeared and put my order and receipt in the coffee table. I can see her chest peeking out. Oh my god, don't look down, Fallon. I stared at the window trying not to look.

"We're fine. Thanks." Then she leaved. What a relief. "You look uncomfortable." I FEEL uncomfortable. "I think. I'll just call someone. I'll be out."

i went out of the shop and watched the snow fall. Today's winter snow fall is too long. I saw Higgins using his phone inside the shop. I pulled my jacket tighter as I could to reduce the breeze surrounding me. I saw the condensation of my mouth mixed into the cold air as I breathe. I took out my iPhone and texted Andrew.

How's it going on?

-Jimmy

I returned at the shop and Higgins looked up at me. "Who was that?"

"Who? What?"

"You're texting or checking?" He looked straight into my eye.

I heard my marimba ringtone coming from my phone. "Sorry. Gotta answer this call." He nodded and I went out again.

I looked at the caller ID and it is, Andrew.

"Hey."

"She's not yet home."

"Wait. What? Did she tell you where is she at?"

"I saw her tweet that she took a photo at 30 Rock. Is she with you?"

"Would I ask you if I know where is she?"

"Okay, dude. Chill. It's fine. Just make sure she's alright. She can handle things, duh."

"I'll go check her at the plaza.. I'm hanging up."

"Bye."

Me and Andrew can be best pals.

I waved my hand at Higgins. Higgins looked at me, trying to recognize what is the sign of me, waving. "Get out." I mouthed and he nodded. I pointed at my orange juice and he brought it.

He came out of the shop. "What's wrong, man?" He questioned. "We gotta find someone."

---

Alex

Actually, I don't feel like driving today.. So, I entered 30 Rock.

I really wanted to see the SNL studio.. I entered the elevator and I pressed eight. "Are you the new pizza delivery girl?" A man with a good hair and a nice smile said. "Just joking." He added. I just looked at him and smiled. "I'm Colin. A writer at SNL. You don't see me on the television." Wait, Colin? I have seen that name.. On the credits! Oh shit. Is this real? Colin Jost is with me at the elevator.

"Alex." I said with a smile. "We just landed at eight. Welcome!" The elevator door opened and he welcomed me by gesturing his arm in the floor. "What's with the floor?" I giggled. "You will be stepping in every comedian's dream." He's right. Famous comedians stepped here. We walked out of the elevator and stopped again. "So, yeah. Why are you here though?"

"I just want to discover NBC studios..."His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes are full of mysteries. "How. Did. You. Sneaked. In?" I forgot. Shit. I'm not allowed here unless I'm an employee. Oh my god.

--

Jimmy

"Have you seen a woman with an average height, brown eyes, and is carrying a white jansport backpack?" As I arrived at 30 Rock, I quickly ran to the pager at 1st floor.

"Mr. Fallon, she sneaked in." What? "I'm with her." I must lie so that the guards will stop chasing her, I know the guards will chase her. "The girl is with Mr. Fallon." She said through the telephone.

"She's at the eight floor, sir." I wonder what she's doing there.

--

Alex

"I didn't notice. What am I gonna do?" I asked myself as I started rubbing my hands. "Guards will chase you. Don't worry, I'll tell them I'm with you." The elevator opened. "Madam, you sneaked in without an ID or a ticket. Are you working here or are you going to watch a show? Or you just sneaked?"The guard are here.

"I'm with her." I heard two voices. One from Colin, and one from the back.

I looked at my back and saw Jimmy. His eyes were fiercer than ever.

"Do you know him?" Colin whispered lowly. "Yeah." Colin distanced from me and Jimmy walked near me. "She's with us." Colin said as he pointed Jimmy and himself. "So pals, it's fine." Jimmy said as he flashed a fake smile.

The guards left and Jimmy started holding my hand. "Hey Mr. Fallon!" Colin greeted as he removed his Ray Bans. "Colin, by the way." He held out his hand for a handshake. Jimmy shaked Colin's hand and said: "Nice meeting you, Colin. We will be leaving. Say hi to Lorne for me."

Colin nodded and he walked through 8H.

--

"You're home!" Andrew shouted as Ruth reached me in for a hug. "Hello, James." I heard Uncle Sam. Wait, he's here? "Hey, sir Sam! How's it going?" Jimmy said. "Thank you, James. For bringing Alex home."

Shit. This ain't real.

We walked through the dining room and Aunt Ann prepared Caesar salad, my favorite.

"Hey, Andrew. Nice meeting you here." Jimmy greeted. "You know each other?" Uncle Sam surprisingly asked. "We met when Jimmy brought Alex to the hospital. Jimmy, are you that shocked?" Jimmy nodded as he put some salad in his plate.

This is really getting me so confused.

--Author's Note--

YEAHHHHHHH. Edited the story for some arrangemenst and here we go.

I'm having and idea for a new story.. Should I write it now? Or finish this story first?

Just remember, this isn't the start of JiLex yet (wtf did i just say).

-your detective-