24

Jimmy

I've got a plan on the show tonight. I hope it will be successful. "Jimmy, goodluck on that." Lorne said. I nodded and thanked him. "This your destiny, Jim. I'm glad about this." Miles said. He patted my back and they went to their seats.

The curtains opened and I walked slowly. The audience are shocked that I'm with my guitar and supposed to be that I'm doing my monologue. "Welcome everyone. I'm Jimmy Fallon and I'm inlove with someone right now. " The audience clapped their hands. "And, this song is for her." I started strumming my guitar and I looked at The Roots, they're smiling at me.

Did I drive you away?
I know what you'll say,
You say, "Oh, sing one we know",
But I promise you this,
I'll always look out for you,
That's what I'll do.

I remember seeing her on the audience from here, she was so beautiful but lonely.

I say "oh,"
I say "oh."

And the first time I saw her, there's a light that made me bright.

My heart is yours,
It's you that I hold on to,
That's what I do,
And I know I was wrong,
But I won't let you down,

I'm giving her my heart, she's my whole world. Even though there is something wrong with me, I won't let that to bring us down.

I say "oh",
I cry "oh".

I want to hear that sweet "yes" from her.

And I saw sparks,
Yeah I saw sparks,
And I saw sparks,
Yeah I saw sparks,
Sing it out.

I saw her, I saw the sun who reflects me, the moon. That's why I have light, because of her.

La, la, la, la, oh
La, la, la, la, oh
La, la, la, la, oh

I strummed for the last time. "You know this girl who I saved from the glass falling down? The girl that you heard singing with me? I love her." I removed the guitar from me and put it on the guitar stand. "I just wanted you to know that she makes me happy, so much. She's different from the women I dated. She's a falpal, that makes it so special too." I looked at Higgins and he gave me a two thumbs up. I smiled. "And now, I want you also to be a part of this. Alex Romuelo, I know you're not here in America but, will you be my girlfriend?" They applaused. "I'll wait for your answer. And I will tell it to you all what she answered!" I pointed the camera.

--

Alex

I heard my phone ring. I lazily reached it and I answered it. "Hello?" I wiped my eyes. "Alex? It's me Tristan! I wonder if you would like to go out today to grab lunch?" I looked at the time and shit. I slept too long. "You see umm.. Okay."

"I'm with the same hotel with you. What is your hotel number?" I stood and pickes clothes. "I can't give it. Give yours." He laughed. "407. I'll expect you here at twelve?"

"Yeah, yeah. Bye." I walked to the kitchen and looked for something to eat. "Bye." I disconnected the call and I looked at the clock and it was 11:30 A.M. Thirty minutes? I can do this.

I took a bath and made myself ready. I stood in front of Tristan's door and before I knocked, he opened it. "Twelve noon and 3 seconds. That was close, eh?" I smiled faintly. "Let's go?" He asked and I nodded.

--

I closed the door behind me and rushed to the bed. I quickly plugged my phone to its charger.

From: Jimmy
Is it a yay or nah?

I opened the TV and it was on the news channel.

What?

I hit the reply button and looked at the pictures I took earlier with Tristan.

From: Jimmy
You don't know?

I heard my phone ringing and I tapped the green button.

"Good evening, I suppose."

"Yeah. Good morning, Jim. How is going on?"

"You really didn't see or watch it?"

"No. Why?"

"What did you do all day?"

"I went out for lunch and unexpected dinner with Tristan."

"The guy you met at the airport?"

"Yeah."

"Falpals are freaking out and you, you don't know what is happening. I'm so disappointed. I'm not mad, I can't be mad to the woman I love."

"Jimmy I'm so--"

He disconnected and I put down my phone. I have really no idea.

I searched for the Tonight Show's YouTube channel but the new video is only an interview from Emma Stone.

I flipped through the channel of the T.V. to see if there are channels here that air the Tonight Show. Luckily, I found one. It will air at 10 p.m.

--

"Welcome everyone. I'm Jimmy Fallon and I'm inlove with someone right now. " What the eff is this, seriously? "And, this song is for her." I started squealing in my room as he began strumming his guitar.

I'm literally in shock right now. "You know this girl who I saved from the glass falling down? The girl that you heard singing with me? I love her." Oh my god, it's been three months.

"I just wanted you to know that she makes me happy, so much. She's different from the women I dated. She's a falpal, that makes it so special too." I started jumping at the top of my bed. "And now, I want you also to be a part of this. Alex Romuelo, I know you're not here in America but, will you be my girlfriend?" They applaused. "I'll wait for your answer. And I will tell it to you all what she answered!" I started shouting "yes!" and stopped jumping.

// author's note //

Okay sorry for this filler chap :/ I'm having writer's block so i'm very sorry... Anyways, I'm writing some stories which I haven't published yet because I need to finish this one.

So thanks for reading!