15

They broke their hug and looked at us. "Umm.. Jimmy is ummm.. Crying."

"I can handle this." I whispered to Andrew and Ruth and they went out of the room.

"Why are you crying, Jimmy?" I sat with Jimmy on the couch and Justin sat on the other couch. "Because of you." Justin uttered. "Oops. Sorry, Jimmy."

Jimmy continued to cry more and he looked at Justin fiercely. "Why? Me?"

"You don't deserve me. I'm weak. I'm doughy. I'm stupid." Why is he like this? "Jimmy. You're strong. You're not doughy. You're smart." Did I just make a man cry for me? This ain't real.

After a few minutes, Jimmy is now calm. "I'm all fine now." He said with his puffy eyes. "Keep it real, Fallon." Justin said while looking ay me.

"Tell me, Jimmy. What's wrong?" I asked while I continued patting his back. "This feeling is growing everyday. You're leaving next week, right? When you leave, I don't know what to do. I'm alone all again? I think so. Like seriously, you're so perfect. I can't resist not seeing you. This ain't infatuation or obsession."

"So, what do you think it is?"

"It's hard to say. You can't be sure of this."

"Love?"

"Love. Yeah. Love at first sight, I think."

Justin has a grin plastered on his face. "There ya go, Jimmy. If you mind guys, I'll just go chech on The Roots.. And you can talk here. Bye."

"Thanks Justin. Bye!" Jimmy waved at him with a huge smile but still with his puffy eyes.

Someone knocked the door. "Come in!" Jimmy said and he put his hands on his face massaging his forehead.

"We're on 10 minutes, Jimmy!" Miles said and waved at me. "Nice to see you, Miles!" He nodded and closed the door.

"I can't go on the show like this." He stood up and drank water. He looked at the mirror and stared at his face.

Jimmy cried in front of me. Gosh. It's so different from him crying in his movies.

"Jimmy, 5 minutes until the show." Higgins said as he opened the door without knocking.

Jimmy is still staring at the mirror. "Why?" Higgins mouthed. I pointed at myself and he whispered "Okay." And he left.

"Alex, let's go."Jimmy said as his puffy red eyes are gone and he got a huge smile up on his face. That was so fast.

--

Jimmy

Show's done. "Hey Jimmy." Justin greeted as he tapped my back.

"Yeah, man. What's up?"

"Do you remember what happened today?" February 21? Last year? I remember nothing. Here goes Justin again telling me some random jokes.
"And, you sent them home?" Justin asked and I just nodded yes for an answer.

But what is he pertaining about today? I really don't remember what happened today. Is there something special today? "So, do you remember anything about today?"

Nothing. Like really, nothing. "None." I opened my beer and took a sip of it. Wish, I was brought her with me right now.

"You revealed your supernatural powers. That was like, four years ago." That's it. I thought it's fucking important like a holiday. "What's with that?"

"Did you use those again recently?" Yes. For me to look okay before the show. And accidentally teleported me and Alex to an unknown place.

"Sure don't." Why am I lying? Damn. "You sure?"

"Surely sure." Fuck. Someone's stopping me from telling the truth. I can't lie to my bestfriend.

This time, I chugged my beer. "Jimmy, I think... You're like, super drunk." What? I just drank like one can of beer. "What? No. I ju--" Why are there four cans of beer?! "After you answered my question, you just became a silent siren sipping beer." Shit. What's going on?

"Justin." I called. "Yes?"

"I did use my powers untentionally and intentionally." His grip on the can tightens. "When?" He asked.

"Well, Alex and I got on a date. While we were, you know, kissing. I just can't control myself. We teleported to a place that I don't know. Next, I used it earlier. I cried to her. Just to make me look okay during the shoe, I used it." His grip loosens and he places the can on the table.

"Alright. There are times that your dingaling pops?" He asked while making different hand gestures. "What?"

"Does your powers accidentally do their works? Sometimes?" I nodded. There is no scientific explanation for this. I even don't know what are the names of those who broke into my house, ten years ago.

"Man, I'm tired. Can I go home now?" I stand and lean on the wall. "Jimmy, it's Friday."

"I just-- want to rest. This week is hella charged." He puts his hands up. "Okay. Just call me, if you need something. Okay?"

"Okay."

--

Alex

"So... He cried in front of you? Wow." I took a sip of my coke and nodded. "There is just something special about him. I'm not feeling the idol-fan bounderies right now. I just feel like, he's not a celebrity right now. He cried, it's not because that he's acting... I think he really meant it."

"Alex is inlove!" Ruth exclaimed and I put my hand on her mouth. "Shut it out, pal." She mouthed "sorry".

"He really meant it. I know it. I can feel it." Andrew said while chewing chips. "Of course you know it, you're a boy."

"Duh." Ruth and I shouted. "This fucking scene tho!" We're watching Star Wars Episode V. "I am your fatha!" Andrew said in timing with Darth Vader.

"So, when will you two meet again?" Ruth asked while looking at her phone. "I don't know. He didn't talk to me about meeting again earlier."

I heard the marimba ringtone of my phone and I look at it, someone texted me.

It's been a long time since you're my bitch.

This can't be.

// AUTHOR'S NOTE //

NEW UPDATE! YASSSSSS. I would like to thank the readers for inspiring me tl continue this story. Few reads and it's gonna be on 1k! That's lit. Thanks pals!!!!

-Detective_Fallon