27

Jimmy

"Thanks Jack!" He nodded. "Anytime, mister Fallon." I raised my eyebrow at him. "I mean, Jimmy."

I walked inside and entered the elevator to the sixth floor. "There is someone waiting for you, mister Fallon." I nodded and went to my office.

I saw a woman sitting on my couch. I cleared my throat. "Who sent you--" I was cut off by the realization of who she was "Jimmy." She turned to face me. "What are you doing here?" I stuttered. "I heard that you have a girlfriend. Is she better than me?" I nodded. "Yes, Jane. She's better than all of my exes combined." She smirked.

"I want you to be mine again." She walked to me and started kissing my neck. "Leave Jane!" I pushed her off me. "I won't leave until you're with me, James." I opened the door. "Stop it. There's no such thing as US. Remember that." She walked to me and started kissing me again.

"Jimmy?" I heard a man say in my back. "Leave me alone, Jane!" I said pushing her to the wall. "Are you seeing another woman because you're mad at me?"

I saw Alex crying, in front of me. "Nice one, Jimmy." Andrew said. Alex ran away from me. Leaving me, Andrew, and Jane. "Fuck you." I said looking directly with anger to Jane's eyes.

"Alex!" I yelled while running to the halls. Shit, she misunderstood me.

"Dave. I need to look at the CCTVs." Dave, the head security of 30 Rock, lead me to the security room. "You see a woman wearing a white shirt and jeans?" I asked him, recalling what Alex wears today. "There are womem wearing that, sir." I looked at the monitor from the rooftop. "I'm fine. Thanks for the help."

I quickly ran to the top of 30 Rock and saw her crying alone. "It's not what you think." I said hugging her from the back. "I saw it. Andrew saw it." She pushed me which my elbow caused to have a scratch. "No. We are over." She wiped her tears. "Jane Hunstan? You're on for years! What if you still love her?" I shook my head. "She didn't love me." She faced away from me.

"Look, there's something I want to tell you." I think it's time to tell the truth. "If it wasn't because of me why you're still kicking alive." She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Why? What have you done to save me from me being nearly dead because of a car accident?" She whined.

"I was there. I was the one who blew punches to your windshield to stop the car." Her mouth slightly opened. "Why do you know that? I still haven't told you that!"

"I know. It really sounds crazy. I'm the man you saw lying on the road when you were sixteen. I'm the man who rushed to save you from the glass that fell down. I'm the man who prevented you to die from a car accident. I did that because you saved me too."

"You were in coma because of me?" I nodded.

"No. This is not happening. Does that mean you're supernatural? Some sort of extraordinary?"

"I maybe extraordinary but, having you is so legendary." She wrapped her arms around me and I felt warm.

"How did this happen?" She whined.

I let go of the hug and we sat together. "Some man just injected something on me years ago."

"I still don't believe you." She mumbled. "If you love a person then you'll believe everything." I smiled. "But if you love a person, you won't keep a secret."

I cupped her face and wiped the tears forming in her eyes. "Okay. You won. I'm sorry. If you love a person..."

I tilted my head and kissed her smooth lips. All I can hear right now is our heartbeats synchronizing.

I closed my eyes and continued to feel her warm lips on mine.

"You will do that." I opened my eyes and she chuckled. "You're so beautiful." I stammered. "Are you nervous saying that? Because you're stammering." I shook my head yes.

"I always have dreamed of being with you. When I went here for the first time, I was so excited. Excited but a bit sad because this is the dream of me and my grandpa. Then I met you, we bumped to each other. You saved me from that glass falling. We went on a date, which I was really happy for because you just showed up. We went on a vacation together, which is the best vacation trip. You saved me from a car crash, I'm so blessed to have you. You saved me."

"You saved me too." I replied.

"Not so fast, fuckers." I looked at the door and it was Troy, holding a gun.

"I suggest that you put that down!" I shouted. "Oh, you mean this?" He said making a warning shot. "Run, Alex. I can do this." She shook her head no. "I won't let anything happen to you again because of saving me." I tightly hugged her like it will be the last day of my life. "I won't let anything harm you again because I love you, and I will always will." I let go of the hug, like myself letting her go for more opportunities. "Run." She ran to the ladder.

"Don't involve her. This fight is between the two of us!" I said looking at him fiercely. "Sure. Just the two of us." He pointed the gun at Tristan.

And shooted it. It's not a good sight.

"Now, it's time for you to be killed." He slowly pointed the gun at me.

"The fight for her starts here." I whispered to myself.

// AUTHOR'S NOTE //

FINAL CHAPTER OMGGGGGG. Thanks to my pals who read this story! Love ya :)

Detective_Fallon