8.) Ogre Battle

A/N: head witches:

abomination- darius
bard - raine
beast keeping - eberwolf
plant- terra
illusion - adrian
oracle- osran
construction - mason
healing - hettie
potions - vitamir

  "Good morning, Little Prince." Darius loudly greets.

  "Just five more minutes." Hunter groans and turns over.

  "Your girlfriend's here!" Raine yells from the doorway.

  "Ellie's here?" He sits up quickly only to see all of the head witches surrounding his room. "Oh, it's just you guys."

  "We all saw you yesterday. Now we finally have a name to the face." Adrian teases.

  "Please, I've been following since the beginning. Just a few weeks ago he was completely enraged by her existence." Darius overshares.

  "Why is everyone in my room? We don't have anything to do until noon." He complains and flips back over so his face is on the pillow.

  "We wanted to hear about your little escapades. You're finally acting like a teenager, it's amusing." Terra rolls her eyes.

  "I'm your superior and I refuse to be treated like this." He mumbles.

  "Calm down, we're just curious," Osran speaks up.

  "I'm tired, head witches. What do you want to know?" He gives in.

  "What'd you guys do?"

  "We walked around, talked, ate this gross frog thing, danced, and went on this boat." He explains.

  "Did you embarrass yourself?"

  "Hmm." He grumbles loudly into the pillow before finally lifting his face. "Maybe."

  "What did you do?"

  "She said she liked talking to me so I got nervous and tipped the boat over." He whines.

  "That's why you were all wet?"

  "Wait but you can't swim." Darius mentions.

  "I KNOW! I held onto her like a sad puppy and she got us out of the water." He explains and they all start laughing loudly.

  "That's pathetic." A different, more annoying voice comes from the doorway.

  "SHUT UP, KIKIMORA. Titan, at least I'm talking to someone." He sits up and crosses his arms.

  "What's she like?" Raine smirks, already knowing because they've gotten lunch with Ellie for three weeks straight.

  "She's....she's funny and really sweet. I mean, at first, she was mean and cold to me but now, it's different. She's so smart and strong too. She's helped me see things the way they are and not a daydream. Before I didn't see it but now when I see her everything is clearer. But it's stupid and don't ever bring any of this up again!" He puts his walls back up as soon as they were down.

  "How cute!" Darius teases.

  "You're all so annoying," Hunter complains.

  "Can we all agree to meet an hour earlier before Belos shows up? We need to talk more about this." Raine snickers.

  "Yes, please. Eleven in the meeting room, everyone." Darius chuckles before they all start exiting.

  Eberwolf is the last to leave and winks before shutting the door. Hunter digs his face back into the pillow. Why does everyone have to know about them? He selfishly wants to keep her to himself but he gave in to talking. And why did he get so excited when Raine said she was here? He needs to get better at hiding his emotions.