33e.) Nose-bleeding

"No." Eda says sternly.

  "Hear me out-" Luz tries.

  "No way." Eda continues. "Taking the Collector head-on with no preparation is a terrible idea."

  "Eda's right. This is dangerous and you guys haven't even been back for a day. We thought you were dead forty-five minutes ago." Darius agrees.

  "We're gonna live forever at this point. In nature and just life in general, there's survival of the fittest. The bigger animal or whatever survives because it fights back and defends itself while everything else becomes it's dinner. The Collector is winning because we aren't fighting back. We don't have time sit and wait." Ellie starts.

  "King is still with him. If you guys don't want to join us, that's fine. But we're gonna save King." Luz puts her foot down.

  "You guys don't make the rules around here, you're just kids." Darius sighs.

  "Technically, I do make the rules unless Willy says no." Ellie crosses her arms.

  "I'm not apart of this. And don't call me Willy." He puts his hand up.

  "I think it's a great idea." Raine speaks up.

  "Really? A bunch of kids going to where the head used to be and fighting a literal star-child?" Eda asks.

  "Those kids did save all of us." Lilith sighs.

  "And we really don't have time. The Collector might be vengeful because of everything Belos did. Who knows who they're gonna take it out on." Eberwolf signs.

  "Alright. But not until later tonight. We can leave at seven." Darius sighs. "And I want a real plan, figure out what you guys want to say and how you're gonna do it."

  "I'll show them to their rooms." Alador speaks up and Darius immediately rolls his eyes.

  "Try not to mess anything up on the way." Darius scoffs.

  "Everyone follow me." Alador grumbles before walking out the door.

  "We still have a few hours and I think we should get well adjusted to this place before coming up with a plan." Luz suggests.

  "Great idea." Amity smiles.

  "I need to talk you." Hunter whispers to Ellie as they follow Alador up the stairs.

  "Why are you whispering?" She whispers back.

  "Because it's important. Once we find our rooms, let's talk." He nods before turning his attention back to the group.

  "These four rooms at the end are available so take your pick." Alador gestures to a hallway of different rooms. "This is the student/minor wing. The Adults are on the opposite side."

  "Thanks, Dad." Amity smiles before they all walk towards them.

  Amity takes the room right beside Edric and Emira. Luz takes the one next to Amity with Hunter and Ellie on the other side. Alador walks away moments after they all pick. Hunter just struts into Ellie's room and shuts the door behind him. It's nothing too extravagant. Just a bed in the middle and a table to the side.

  She dives onto the bed and smashes her face onto the pillow. She could almost fall asleep right then and there but she stays awake. Before she can realize what's happening, Hunter hops on the bed on the opposite side. The action makes them laugh before they get more settled.

  "Are you ready to talk?" She asks with her face still in the pillow.

  "I've been ready, idiot." He laughs.