twelve

Obi-Wan woke up first. Opening his eyes, he was confused as he looked around. This wasn't his room. Something on top of him move. He looked down to see you laying on top of him. You were asleep, the top half of you laying on his torso while your legs were in between his. You were so beautiful, lying there on top of him. Obi-Wan felt like he could stay in that moment forever. Unfortunately, his commutator on his wrist buzzed and he knew he was needed in the Council Chambers.

Using his signature against yours, Obi-Wan kept you asleep. Slowly, he moved out from underneath you. He stood up and looked down at where you lay on the couch. He knew he couldn't just leave you there. Quickly and quietly, he entered your bedroom and pulled down the covers. Obi-Wan then went back and carefully picked you up from the couch and took you into your room. He gently laid you on your bed and placed the covers over you. Before he left, Obi-Wan placed a kiss on your temple.

Obi-Wan stopped by his room to change before heading to the Chambers. He caught a look at himself in the refresher mirror, causing him to pause. His hand ran back through his mullet and down into his beard. Obi-Wan didn't feel like his look was very Jedi Council-worthy.

"Perhaps I need a haircut," he muttered to himself.

His mind wandered to what you might think. Would you agree with him getting a haircut? What do you think would look good on him? Obi-Wan shook his head. This wasn't Jedi-like at all. Your opinion on his hair shouldn't matter to him. Yet, it was at the forefront of his mind. Taking a deep breath, Obi-Wan quickly pushed the thoughts from his mind. He couldn't allow the Council to sense his untamed thoughts. He was better than that. At least, he had to pretend to be now that he was on the Council.

Leaving his room, Obi-Wan shot a glance at your door. His signature was sill wrapped around yours but he had to slowly pull it away. He needed to be able to focus on the meeting and Anakin's trials, and not bring the Council's attention to him.

~~~

You almost panicked upon waking up. You didn't know whose bed you were in. Propping yourself up using your arms, you looked around the room. You quickly determined that you were in your new bed. But you couldn't remember how you had gotten there. The last thing you remember was asking Obi-Wan to stay with you and then... you had fallen asleep on him.

You looked around again, also using the Force to sense around you. Obi-Wan wasn't in your room. You couldn't even feel him in his own room. There wasn't even a note or message anywhere that might tell you what happened. Had he put you in bed and ran off? Had you made Obi-Wan feel uncomfortable? You really hadn't wanted that. Did you just ruin your friendship with Obi-Wan? You don't know if you could handle it if you had. Yes, he had told you that he worried for you yesterday but he could have very well been telling you that to help ease your fears. He hadn't actually meant it, had he?

Getting out of bed, you knew that you needed to immediately go clear your mind. After changing for the day, you quickly went to the gardens to meditate underneath your favorite waterfall. Slowly coming into the Force, you began to levitate off the ground. You began using the Force to filter through your emotions toward Obi-Wan. Your emotions were completely against the Code, hat you knew without a doubt. But how to get rid of them completely without severing your bond was a whole other ordeal. Severing a Force bond had the potential to be deadly. And you couldn't live with yourself knowing if you had done something to Obi-Wan.

"Troubled, I sense my Padawan is," Yoda stated, coming under the waterfall.

You lost your concentration and fell to the ground with a hard thud, causing Yoda to chuckle. "Master Yoda," you responded. "If my memory serves me, I am no longer your Padawan."

"Until I die, my Padawan you will be." Yoda sat down in front of you. "Now, what troubles you?" You sighed, quickly trying to determine how honest you wanted to be. "Know about your bond with Master Obi-Wan, I do."