𝟑𝟔. further

WHITE FLAG

chapter thirty-six : further
{ season three - episode four }

chapter thirty-six : further{ season three - episode four }

A FEW HOURS after Lori saved Hershel's life, he had woken up in front of everyone when they were staring down at him. It was like he knew that everyone was waiting, and his long ass nap time was over.

For an entire week, the Greene daughters stayed in the cell with their now conscious father. Everyone was doing well after that. Rick, Daryl, T-Dog, Zayn, Glenn and Kloe continued to clean out the prison.

The five prisoners on the other hand weren't doing so well. There were only two left, possibly three. They found out what their names were. The guy that always had a gun was named Tomas, but he died only a few hours later after finding them since he tried to kill Rick.

Then there was Big Tiny, who was the biggest, most muscular man of the small group. He got scratched by a walker, but was immediately murdered by Tomas, who bashed his head in with his crowbar.

Andrew, who was the smallest out of them, was unknown if he was dead or not. He attempted to kill Rick after he killed Tomas, but Rick retaliated and locked him in a courtyard full of walkers. They all assumed he was dead, but they couldn't be sure.

And lastly, the two knowing survivors, Axel and Oscar. Axel was the short, blonde man with a funny shaped mustache. Oscar was another big and muscular man, who was caring and honestly, probably the nicest one of them all.

It was evening, everyone was in the cell block eating their canned foods. As much as it didn't sound appetizing, it was a lot better than eating expired food that was in the cupboards of abandoned houses.

The only people who weren't eating with the group was the Greene family, since they were watching Hershel, and Daryl, who was doing a perimeter check around the prison.

No one really spoke the entire time, seeming there was nothing to talk about. That was one thing Kloe missed - the small chats that they would share while eating their food. Back in Atlanta camp, every time they ate food, they would share humorous stories.

Those were the good times, it seemed for Kloe that they were never around anymore. Kloe, Glenn, Zayn and Isabelle all sat around their own circular table. Kloe stared at one spot on the steel table, slowly chewing on a cherry.

Breaking Kloe out of her forgettable thoughts, Isabelle tapped her on the shoulder. "Remember that frog?" She questioned in a hushed tone, not wanting to catch the attention of others. Kloe raised both of her eyebrows and slowly turned to the teen to the right side of her. "You know, the one that made you fall in the water?"

Kloe began to nod halfway through Isabelle's sentence. "Yes, I remember that little creature that pretends to look cute and innocent," she forced a fake smile while whispering, the memories of being drenched with water since the frog hopped onto her shoulder.