✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿

Hello again. You have arrived at book 3. This will not be the last book for The Jadeite Princess since there's gonna be another part of Ninjago that is called Dragons rising. I know all about the information so yeah.

The story takes place after Seabound, which is Crystalized. The team went their ways. After Nya fuses with the water and sacrifices herself for Ninjago, the team went their own ways as they felt grief after Nya's sacrifice. Except you felt something different.

Anger and grief. Mixed together.

Cole, Zane, Master Wu and Pixal had tried calming you down but you didn't. One day, you had a dream about a village that belongs to your parents. You were leaving to go somewhere that nobody will find you.

You finally arrived at the village that looked broken down and so you helped the people rebuilt. You decide to stay there since you learned that was were you were born before disaster happened to you parents.

The others have found out you left as they knew you needed some time away. Nobody knew where you were but you left only one thing behind. Your notebook.

After the team was reunited, Lloyd asked where you were... Nobody knew anything about you... Until you get found by them again.

✿✿✿✿✿

In this story, your personality has shifted as you became a bit forceful but you still got you cockiness.

When they find you, you are wearing a tribe's suit that was made by the villagers. When you came back to the group, you are wearing the old classic ninja suit. When you're in Kryptarium prison, you wear prison clothes. If you don't know what that looks like, here you go.

 If you don't know what that looks like, here you go

(A/n- POV: You made a crime against ____. I will let you choose your crime.)

Your suit looks like this if you forgot.

More suits are soon to come out as you progress through the story

More suits are soon to come out as you progress through the story. Bad words will be included in my A/n or in the story. So if your a little young and don't know what is bad words then turn back now.

Also remember, Each drawing of (Y/n) is actually my style of (Y/n) and how I think she looks in the story. To say this, (Y/n) can be in your own style like if you want her to have brown eyes then so be it. It's your choice and (Y/n) can have many kinds of different body types.

This book will have 2 endings. First one is sad and the 2nd one is good. I'll give you a hint.

"I guess I might as well end it all here... This is my destiny anyway..."

It's obvious on what's gonna happen in the end. I hope you're ready for what's going to happen.

And like always...

✿Good luck (Y/n)...✿