ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ

(A/N- This is the second part to The Forbidden.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Garmadon, Kazuki, and Pixal were on the rooftop as Lloyd arrived in time. One of the mechs were going to be used by Lloyd so he can get to the Temple.

Pixal: “I rerouted power to the shielding. It should withstand the effect of the Crystal Island. Assuming my calculations are correct.”

Lloyd: “I'm sure they are. Thanks, Pixal.”

Pixal then suddenly hugs him as it left Lloyd in shock. He hugs her back as Pixal hoped that everything would go well.

Pixal: “Good luck, Lloyd. You too, Kazuki.”

Pixal walks away while Garmadon was so confused why she didn't tell him good luck.

Garmadon: “Hmm. She didn't wish me luck.”

Lloyd: “Well, maybe, she's just not used to you being on our team.”

Lloyd climbs up the mech as he hops on. Kazuki chuckles as he stretches a bit, ready to turn into his final form again.

Garmadon: “It's not that. She doesn't trust me.”

Lloyd: “Can you blame her? Aren't you gonna transform, father?”

Garmadon: “Do you trust me?”

Lloyd: “The world is about to end. We're about to confront the Overlord himself. And you're asking me this? Now?”

Garmadon: “You're stalling.”

Lloyd: “I'm not stalling, I'm trying to get us moving!”

Garmadon: “Then answer the question.”

Lloyd seems annoyed by this while Kazuki was just watching like he's seeing family drama. Oh wait. He is.

Lloyd: *Groans* “Fine! Yes, okay? I… I think I trust you.”

Garmadon: “You think? Or you know?”

Lloyd: “I think I know.”

Garmadon: “You think you know? Or you know you think? Because those are two very different-”

Lloyd: “Holy Moly! Can we please, for the sake of all Ninjago, discuss this after we defeated the Overlord?”

Lloyd yelled at his father before then activating the suit and started to head towards the Temple. Kazuki sighs as he starts to turn into his final form, revealing his Ox horns and his upgrade suit.

Kazuki: *Sighs* “Kids these days…”

Garmadon looks at Kazuki as he decided to ask something.

Garmadon: “How… How do you try to make up things with your family?”

Kazuki: “Oh?”

Kazuki seems interested but also surprised by this question. He thinks about it as he then signals him to follow him. Garmadon turns into his Oni form as he flies with Kazuki towards the Temple.