☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Lloyd kicks the Overlord in the face while Garmadon and Kazuki fire at the Overlord, showing no stopping as they fly around him to not be caught. Suddenly, the Overlord caught Kazuki as he threw him to the ground, making a hole that looked just like Kazuki. Damn. Lloyd and Garmadon were still fighting until the Overlord grabbed Garmadon and threw him at Lloyd, making them both fall to the ground.

Kazuki: “Ow…”

Kazuki got out of the hole, only to be met by getting hit by electricity. He groaned as he fell back into the ground. Garmadon tried to fight until he got electrocuted by the Overlord too. Soon enough, all three of them were electrocuted as they groaned in pain. Garmadon was the most affected one as he felt weaker than before and Lloyd started to get worried.

Lloyd: “Father!?”

Overlord: “Did you truly think you could defeat me?”

Kazuki: “Maybe but I am old, so…”

Kazuki then gets electrocuted again as he screams in pain. The Overlord looked back at Garmadon as he spoke up.

Overlord: “Your powers were a gift from me.”

He then started to electrocute them as they groaned in pain. Harumi just watched as she had no idea what to do anymore.

Overlord: “It was I who possessed the serpent that bit your hand! It was I who corrupted the Great Devourer and set him against you!”

When the Overlord said that, Harumi looked shocked once she heard that. All this time… It wasn't the ninja’s fault. It was always the Overlord's fault as she was so f*cking blind to see it. Okay, maybe it's time to stop roasting Harumi because yes.

Harumi: “You?”

Overlord: “All that has happened was by my design!”

Harumi gasps as she puts everything together. She was used as a puppet… and now, it's time for her to stop her plan by destroying the ninja and now her main mission is to help Lloyd.

Overlord: “The Devourer was merely a pawn. Set in motion by me to provide a worthy vessel for my return! Now, at last, I have such a vessel! I am complete!”

The Overlord threw Garmadon and Kazuki to the side as they were completely worn out and weak. Kazuki tries to stand up but sees something in the distance, getting closer to the Temple.

Overlord: “Thus does Garmadon, Son of the First Spinjitzu Master, meet his end… As well as the Great Warrior.”

The Overlord started to get ready to fire at them again until Suddenly, the Temple was being attacked as one of Dragonides crashed into the Temple. The Dragonide shattered into pieces as it caught the Overlord's attention, making him stop getting ready to fire at Garmadon and Kazuki.

Overlord: “Who dares?!”

Two more Dragonides crashed into the Temple as it shook. Suddenly, a roar from a dragon was heard as a dragon appeared in front of the Temple.

Lloyd: “Is that a…?”

Kazuki: “That… that's my… That's my granddaughter!”