☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

“Once a Ninja… Never a Star. The Lies we Tell are the ones that will destroy us.”

“There will always be Blood on the Tombstone as the tears in my eyes will never fade. Two Stars and One Warrior will always be there, crying beside us.”

“I am the Fallen of the many Warriors. I am the Forbidden that nobody speaks about. I am the Rise of a New Era.”

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Elijah and Jalen stood in front of the Vengestone army as they were ready to attack the ninja. Elijah's wings reappear as he flies up and dives towards the ninja, ready to make the first strike on them. Suddenly, the sound of metal clashing together was heard as something breaks one of his robotic wings. He yelps as he struggles to stay up in the sky.

Elijah: “What the-?!”

It comes back as it breaks more of it until it lands in front of the ninja to reveal it was…

(Y/n).

She had her hair up to a ponytail with her green ribbon while she wore a new outfit that Kazuki created for her.

Cole: “Sis! You're alive!”

Kai: “But how?”

She looked at them as her eyes showed a small spark of anger that was ready to blow.

(Y/n): “I'd rather not say.”

Elijah then takes out of his spider arms out and fires at her. (Y/n) then spins her spear, which had no traces of the Overlord’s power, as she blocks Elijah's attack until she sprints toward Elijah and cuts one of the pieces of Elijah's robotic spider arms. He flew back and was shocked to see her back to her normal self.

Elijah: “Well, well… look at what the cat dragged in…”

Jalen: “We thought you died?”

(Y/n): “You of all people should know that a star element can't be destroyed. It was born for creation!”

Jalen and Elijah laughed as (Y/n) just stood there with a straight face.

Jalen: “Stars die when they finally meet their match.”

Elijah: “And you don’t have the chance to defeat us. You’re weak. Give yourself up and let the Overlord give you everything you in wished for…”

(Y/n) stays quiet as she takes a deep breath. She looks at the ninja as she sighs.

(Y/n): “Nah… I'ma do my own thing.”

Without a warning, (Y/n) suddenly disappears as Jalen and Elijah look around for her. Suddenly, she reappears behind Elijah with the Spear of Jadeite. Elijah and Jalen reacted too slowly as (Y/n) makes a cut on his gem on his chest and it cracks. And without mercy, she continues to make a blow on his chest every time as she doesn’t give him enough time to react to the blows. Jalen ran towards (Y/n) to stop her but when (Y/n) looked at them, there was only a dark aura that gave Jalen chills down their spine. (Y/n) then created some chains and wrapped them around Jalen to throw them to the side of a building.