☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The Commander walks off with an angry face after what happened with Lloyd. Jalen was holding down Elijah as they bring him to the laboratory. The Commander walks passed by as they headed towards the outside of the temple. They saw Harumi up there as she seemed looking down at the village.

"Commander": "You look miserable, sister..."

Harumi gasps as they turned around to face her.

Harumi: "Oh... It's just you."

"Commander": "What were you thinking?! You could've taken down the Green Ninja and we would've won but no! What happened?"

Harumi: "I... I don't know."

"Commander": *Sighs* "What am I going to do with you, little sis...? We need to take down the Green Ninja. The next time you see him, you know what to do. Or maybe I would go on my own to end it all..."

Harumi: "You... You don't mean...?"

"Commander": "Yep. To kill him."

Harumi couldn't believe what she was hearing. The Commander wanted to kill Lloyd.

Harumi: "Don't you think that's too much?!"

The Commander looks at her as she stays silent for some time. She sighs and looked away from her eyes.

"Commander": "You know... Things are never taken too far. Lloyd Garmadon got away because of your silly mistake. So... He'll be taken care of by me."

The Commander cracks her knuckles as well as her neck. Harumi can't believe this... If the Commander wants this, this wouldn't go according to her plans. Everything would just crumble into small pieces.

Harumi: "You can't do that. That's-"

"Commander": "I don't care if it isn't apart of the plan. I'll do everything in my power to make the Crystal King powerful. If anyone stands in my way, I'll take them down with my weapons. Understood, sister?"

Harumi: "I... I understand."

They stood there as they looked down at the village. The Crystal King goes down his throne as he float towards the two sisters.

Crystal King: "So... The ninja yet live. And now the Green Ninja has escaped."

Harumi: "Forgive me, my lord."

Crystal King: "You should have destroyed him when you had the chance. But I see now that you still have feelings for him."

Harumi was surprised by this as she looks at the Crystal King like she was offended by his comment about her feeling.

Harumi: "Not in that way! And that's not true! I hate-!"

Crystal King: "Silence!"

He gave her a glare as Harumi quiets down. The commander sighs as she just continues to look down at the ground where the small village was.

Crystal King: "Nevertheless. This presents an opportunity. I was trying to destroy the ninja. But that would only unleash their powers, which in time, might find new champions. Just like the Green Ninja's little girlfriend. But if I corrupted them instead... then the very powers of creation would be mine!"

Harumi: "Then I must find a way to bring the ninja to you."

"Commander": "Don't. We know what to do."

Harumi: "How?"

Crystal King: "I will strike at their precious city. They will do what they always do."

"Commander": "And that is to save their city... And that's how it will work. Unlike your plan, Rumi."

The Commander sighs as she see that they were getting closer to the village. Soon enough, she raises up her hand and then...

"Strike..."

There were meteors that fell to the ground from the temple as the people ran away to not get hit and get to safety. The ninja were around to save the people but couldn't destroy the Vengestone army. The commander jumps off the temple and landed on a Dragonide as they flew off other the village. Zane saw this as he started to fire at her but she already knew what to do.

She pointed the Spear of Jadeite at him as she started to fire at him!

"Commander": "Esto es mi venganza! Mi venganza!"

She laughs as she continues to fire at him over and over without stopping. Zane continues to fire at her but it wasn't no use as she then jumps off of the Dragonide and landed on his jet. She puts her hand on the glass as she started to use her powers to malfunction his jet, making it staring to fall down from the sky. She jumps off as she got back on her Dragonide.

"Commander": "Adios amigos!"

She laughs as she flies away towards Ninjago City. The Vengestone army started to follow her from below. From Ninjago City, the person with the hood was looking at the TV in the shops as they were watching everything. They sighs in defeat.

???: "What am I going to do with you?"

They started to walk away as they exit the store. The people were getting worried about this new attack as the person passed by the crowd. They stopped when they felt a familiar aura around the place. They didn't know where did it come from as they started to follow it. They stopped as they stood in front of an apartment. They just kept staring at it as others passed by them.

After some time, they heard something from the alleyway as they saw Lloyd and Master Wu. The person decided to hide behind one of the cars as he started to eavesdrop.

Lloyd: "Vinny Folson? This makes no sense. How did he know the Overlord was returning to Ninjago?"

Master Wu: "There's only one way to find out."

Master Wu and Lloyd went into the apartment complex as the person wasn't spotted. They got out of their hiding spot as they sigh in relief.

???: "Phew... Almost got caught."

Suddenly, A Dragonide passed by as the Commander was on top of it, flying around like she had freedom to destroy anything and anyone in her way. The people ran away as they were scared about what's going on while the police cars passed by to take care of it. The person groans in frustration as they facepalms.

???: "F*cking damn it... Now I got to take care of all of this f*cking mess."

(A/n- I got another bot coming later in the day. By the time I post this chapter, the bot won't be available for right now until the afternoon. Probably around 6 or 7 pm in my time zone(CDT) Anyways... I love you guys!)

(Created on- 11/3/23)