∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°

(A/n- I'm here to say that this chapter does include about alcohol.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The ninja were now trying to find out about the Vengestone buyer. (Y/n) was sitting on top of the table as she sips a bit of her wine. She didn't know anything about the Vengestone buyer since she has been away from Ninjago City for some time.

Cole: "How could anyone be moving that much Vengestone across the city?"

Zane: "Not by air, it would be detected by local air traffic control. Underground, perhaps?"

Lloyd: "I told you, the Serpentine say nothing's traveling through the unused subway tunnels. They'd know."

Cole: "But it's moving somehow. We're missing something. Let's start over with what we know."

Kai: *Sighs* "We've been at this for hours! We're just going in circles!"

Lloyd: "Any ideas, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Nothing. I got nothing. Even this wine won't help me. What about you, Jay?"

Jay was looking at the glass of water as (Y/n) waited for his response but nothing. She sighs as she puts down her glass of wine and shakes Jay a bit to get his attention.

(Y/n): "Jay?"

She snaps her fingers for a bit as it finally gets his attention.

Jay: "Huh?"

(Y/n): "There we go, buddy... So, you got any ideas on the Vengestone thing?"

Jay: "No."

Cole: "We're gonna need a little more effort than that."

Jay: "What's the point?"

Lloyd: "Excuse me?"

Jay: "Lloyd, you said Nya wouldn't want us to quit. That she'd kick our butts and tell us to get to work. And you're right. But you forgot something. We weren't truly a team until Nya joined. And whether we realized it or not, she was the glue that held us together."

Cole: "What are you saying?"

Jay: "I'm saying I don't think we can do this without her."

Kai: "You're acting like you're the only one who misses her! We all do. But at least the rest of us are trying to help instead of being mopey and useless! And look at (Y/n)! She's drinking wine when she is supposed to help us but she isn't!"

(Y/n): "Oh, please... You act like a cocky b*tch almost every time. And I haven't been drinking that much!"

Kai: "That's your 3 cup of wine you've drank!"

(Y/n): "Prove it."

Kai pulls out the bottle of wine that (Y/n) has been drinking from which is halfway done.

(Y/n): "That proves nothing, b*tch."

Kai: "No wonder you became an alcoholic. Maybe we shouldn't have gotten you back!"