๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑

(A/n- yippee!)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

As the ninja were in the bus, (Y/n) seems devastated by what they have been convict for. Now she had to spend 5 years in Kryptarium prison with the most hated person in the world. She groans as she looks at the window.

Lloyd: "You alright?"

(Y/n): "No. We have to spend 5 years in Kryptarium prison WITH Liam. I thought we could win it all but we failed!"

She covers her face with her hands as she was ashamed about all of this. She felt like she caused this problem like the rest of them. Lloyd puts his hand on her shoulder as he pulls her closer to him.

Lloyd: "At least you have me."

(Y/n) looks at him as she sighs.

(Y/n): "I don't get it."

Lloyd: "Well... Since the rest of us-"

(Y/n): "No. Not that. I mean... Why do you even still care about me even if I committed so many things that I've been framed for? Even if I lied to you?"

Lloyd: "I know you didn't mean that. Sometimes... We all have to run from our problems. Like me. I never wanted to be the green ninja but density decided that."

(Y/n) was surprised. She didn't expect that.

Lloyd: "But here we are... Going to Kryptarium prison because we brought back Nya and you... You tried to hide things from us that I didn't want to believe but it was all true. Sometimes, we need another chance at something. But sometimes... We don't."

(Y/n): "Just like Harumi... I'm guessing I'm not getting a second chance?"

Lloyd: "Yeah. You are getting a second chance. You're someone important to me. You wanted to protect our relationship from falling apart but you didn't tell me why. But now I understand."

She looks at him as she softly smiles and hugs him. After some time, they arrived at Kryptarium prison. Many guards roamed the place as they made sure nobody got out. The ninja got to the out of the bus as the guards led them to all the other cells. The prisoners were clamoring as the ninja passed by. All of them hated the ninja after they were thrown in prison.

Kai: "I can't believe it. After all we've done for Ninjago."

Jay: "Oh. This is bad! This is really bad! Do you know how many people in here probably hate us?"

Prisoner: "All of us!"

The prisoners threw their garbage at the ninja as Jay nervously chuckled.

Jay: "Hey, roomies..."

The ninja were led to a cell except for (Y/n). One of the guards stopped her as they pulled her away from the ninja.

Guard: "Nuh. You're gonna go to your personal cell."

(Y/n): "I have a personal cell? Oh wait... Now I remember. I'm guessing I have him as my roommate?"

The guard nobs as they start to take her to another cell. Lloyd was saddened that (Y/n) was separated from him as the officer led her to her old cell.