†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†

(Waning- Do not try the same tactics as (Y/n) is doing in the book. You can skip this chapter to chapter 10. But it's not out yet. Besides, I'm starting to believe this is a cringe chapter because I hate it.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The people say down in the courtroom as they waited for the trial to begin. The people muttered to each other as they wonder what this trial was about. James Jones was talking to his assistant.

James: "Katie, Why am I here? You know that I'm not even involved in this crime."

Katie: "Mr. Jones, like I said, it was requested for you to come here for something and to reopen a case. So please be patient, sir."

James leaned on the table as the ninja looked at him.

Jay: "Is that the guy who (Y/n) got tased by?"

Kai: "It is."

Jalen: "And he looks ugly. The kind of guy who would be greedy for money. Anyway Greenie, what's taking your girlfriend so long to come out?"

Lloyd: "I'm not sure."

James seems to get more inpatient as (Y/n) didn't appear.

James: "Well, we've been waiting for some time and she hasn't come out yet. Seems like she's too afraid to face me!"

(Y/n): "I'm not afraid to face, you ***hole."

(Y/n) walks into the courtroom as she is next to Jalen. James whistles and chuckles once he sees (Y/n).

James: "Well, well... look who it is. The murderer who killed a kid and an adult. How does it feel to come back, b*tch?"

He chuckles as (Y/n) just clutches her fist. A crack was heard as a bit of the chains in her hands broke.

(Y/n): "Why don't you shut up, you-!"

Officer: "All rise! The honorable Judge William Horace Toughbutt presiding."

Everyone stood up as the judge walked in. (Y/n) and James stayed silent as they brought their attention to the judge who just arrived. Their trial was about to begin... again.

Toughbutt: "Please be seated."

Everyone sat down as the judge seems disappointed.

Toughbutt: "In all my years as a judge, I have never seen such a callous disregard for public safety as I have for these two cases. Miss (L/n) has been guilty for the murder of Jace Clair and Liam Oath."

(Y/n) started to fiddle with her fingers as she looked away while James chuckled a bit.

Toughbutt: "Then... The ninja as well as Miss (L/n) put the entire city at risk by freeing the convicted criminal Aspheera, and then, helping to arm her with the very weapon she used to attack this city!"

The judge picks up a file as he opens it. It was the case of (Y/n). She taps her fingers on the table as she seems a bit nervous.

Toughbutt: "Miss (L/n), you have committed over the past years P*dicide, 2nd-degree m*rder, illegal explosives, stealing, and putting the people of Ninjago in danger. Do you have anything to say in your defense?"