✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Lloyd opens his eyes as he sees many crystals. He saw that he was almost upsidedown and was tied down with chains made of Vengestone. He started to squirm around the chain to get freed but he then heard a familiar annoying voice.

Harumi: "Enjoying the view?"

It was Harumi as she was walking in with the other villains. All of them had each of the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu as Jalen had The Spear of Jadeite around a clot while they passed by.

Lloyd: *Gasps* "Weapons of Spinjitzu? And the Spear of Jadeite? How did you get those?"

Harumi got next to Lloyd.

Harumi: "Settle down, Lloyd. We have a long day ahead of us and we wouldn't want you wasting your strength. We gotten them from the Monastery. Where else?"

She started to walk away as she bumps into Lloyd, making him look at her again.

Lloyd: "Master Wu would never hand them over without a-!"

Harumi: "A fight? Oh, yes, and what a fight it was. But in the end, your friends failed. They're gone now. Like the other Ninja. Like (Y/n)."

Lloyd couldn't believe this. Master Wu, Pixal, Skylor, and Nya were gone just like the other ninja. He didn't want to believe it.

Lloyd: "No. You're bluffing."

Harumi: "I don't bluff, Lloyd. You should know that about me by now."

Lloyd: "You're lying! You're lying!"

Harumi: "How does it feel? To have no one left? Losing the person you love? I know that feeling well. I went through the same thing, after the Great Devourer took away everything I had in this world."

Lloyd whimpers as he still didn't want to believe that each one of his friends were gone including (Y/n). He felt so much despair than ever before. Harumi walked towards him.

Harumi: "After I lost my parents, I felt so alone. But (Y/n) couldn't feel it. So... that made us different than each other. And now it's your turn to feel that grief. You can let it overwhelm and destroy you, or you can let it harden and strengthen you. As it did me."

Lloyd: "You're the reason I'm alone! You're the one who did this! Which makes you no better than the Great Devourer! And you're gonna pay, Harumi, I swear! I will make you pay!"

Harumi: "Ooh, there's that darkness again. Just like your father."

Lloyd breaths were shaking as he tries to hold back his anger towards Harumi.

Lloyd: "You're wrong. I am nothing like my father."

Harumi: "Mm. Perhaps not. Perhaps I underestimated you. I have a ritual to prepare. It is time for the coming of the Crystal King."

Harumi spins Lloyd around as she leaves with the others. Jalen looks at Lloyd as they walked towards him as their eyes changed color to their normal eye color. Lloyd gave them a glare.

Lloyd: "What do you want?"

Jalen just looked at him as they took out the picture of (Y/n) and the other ninja. They put it in front of Lloyd as he gasps.