✿Prologue✿

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The moon shone around the Monastery as the place was very silent. The chains on the door were flickering as inside the room was a mess. Things were a mess as the room was quiet. On the bed, (Y/n) laid there as she had dried up tears marks on her cheeks. Her hair was a mess as she had bags under her eyes.

It's been a week.

She's been locked up there since a week ago. It wasn't her friends who did it. It was her. Creating them strong and tight wasn't easy since it was possible that her friends could break it if it was very weak. Unfortunately, Zane and Cole are the only ones who haven't left the team as the others separated. (Y/n) was thinking of leaving but she didn't know where until one of her dreams showed the way.

As she wrote in her notebook, a knock was heard.

Cole: "(Y/n)? Are you there? I've noticed you didn't eat for a week and I'm getting worried. Come out."

(Y/n) just stood there quiet as she wrote in her notebook. Another knock was heard as she was getting annoyed.

(Y/n): "Go away."

Cole: "Sis, I'm getting worried. If you don't eat, then-"

(Y/n): "JUST GO AWAY!"

Her gem glows as her anger grows. Cole on the other hand, just sighs as he leaves the plate filled with food in front of her door. He walks away with a saddened face. Once he was out of the view in the hallway, (Y/n) carefully takes down her chains as she takes the food. She puts the chains back up as she puts the plate on her desk. She took a bite of it as she could tell Zane made it for her while Cole gave her a brownie. She sighs as she finishes the food and just continues to write in her notebook. She stops as she looks at the page.

It was the last one.

She sees it more closely as she realizes something. She puts it down as she just quickly grabs a bag and puts her items in them. Clothes, personal items, and pictures. She stops as she looks at a picture of her and Lloyd. Her gaze saddened as she remembers everything that Lloyd and her did together. She puts it in her bag as she puts the rest of her items in her bag. The chains were taken off as (Y/n) looks around the hallways as she sees that nobody was around.

She walks out as she chains up her room to make the others think she was still there. She quickly got to the base as she saw nobody was around. She quickly got onto her vehicle as she drove out of the Monastery. She pressed on the breaks as she looks back at the Monastery.

"I'm sorry..."

•|The next day|•

Cole and Zane sat down in the kitchen as they didn't know how to get (Y/n) out of her room. Both of them were worried about her but the most who was worried about her was Lloyd. He didn't get the chance to say goodbye to her before he left.

Cole: "Any ideas to get her out?"

Zane: "I'm afraid I have nothing. She still is going through grief but also anger. She hasn't been her normal self since the argument with her and Kai."

Cole: "Yeah but she hasn't left her room for so long. Lloyd didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to her ever since the argument happened. I feel bad for him.... He didn't get to see her one last time before he left."

Suddenly, Pixal runs into the room as she seems panicked.

Pixal: "Cole, Zane! We have a problem."

Zane: "What is it?"

Pixal: "It's (Y/n)! I've been knocking on her door to ask her about something but she isn't answering! I believe something is wrong."

Cole's eyes widened once he heard that. They all headed towards her room as they knocked on the door. There wasn't any response.

Cole: "(Y/n)? (Y/n)!? Answer me!"

Nothing.

Zane: "We need to get in her room."

Pixal: "But these chains are made with elemental powers and are very strong to break."

Cole: "Not if I have something to say about it!"

Cole started to use his elemental powers to try and break the chains. It started to work as the chains started to crack. The more Cole hit them, the chain started to crack more and more until it shattered. They opened the door as they were met with her room being a mess. Almost half of the items of (Y/n) are gone as well as some of her pictures. Marks were seen around the wall, papers on the floor, and everything that was in place was just in chaos.

Cole: "What happened here...?"

Zane: "It seems like this is what she's been up to over a week. Solitude must have gotten to her."

They saw a envelope on her bed as they picked up. It was for them. Cole opens it as he reads it.

"To my friends, if you are reading this, I've already left the place. I guess taking my vehicle was something I should have thought of again but I knew Pixal would find out in the morning. But I am sorry. I decided to go. Kai was right. I shouldn't have been a ninja in the first place. So I have decided to go somewhere that nobody can find me. That way... I won't be the problem anymore! I made too many problems in Ninjago City so I am going away.
From your friend, (Y/n) (L/n)."

They both looked up at Pixal as she nobs.

Pixal: "When I went to the base, her vehicle was gone so I wanted to ask her if she knew where it was but... she's gone now."

Cole: "What are we going to do?"

Zane: "We have to tell Master Wu that she's gone. Come on."

They all left as they headed to Master Wu to tell him the news. Meanwhile in the forest, a vehicle passed by as it sped up quickly. It was (Y/n) as she travels along the tracks. She suddenly came to a stop as she saw over the mountain. She saw a village with a temple in it. She knew what it was...

"I'm home..."