☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆

(A/n- Yes. That is (Y/n) in the picture.)

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

We finally arrived back to the Monastery as Aspheera followed us. She looks at us as she opens the doors to the Monastery until we saw Master Wu, standing there when she opened the door.

Master Wu: "Aspheera."

Aspheera: "I always knew our paths would cross again, Wu. Little did I dream our roles would be reversed, and you would need me."

Master Wu: "If it were up to me, Aspheera, I would not have brought you here. I warned them you could not be trusted."

Aspheera: *Laughs* "Oh, that's priceless! You, one of the betrayers, warn them about me?"

Master Wu: "But our destinies are now linked, for better or worse. If you can help Nya, I will not stand in the way of your freedom."

Master Wu stepped out of the way as Aspheera looked back at me.

Aspheera: "Show her to me."

I nobbed as I started to lead her down to the base. Once we got down to the base, the elevator doors open as we walked down the base. As I walk, I felt a memory come up to my head...

The whispers were so loud... Too loud...

"Guilty!"

"So young... But so brutal..."

"How could she do this to them...?"

"IT WAS ALL LIAM'S FAULT!"

I closed my eyes as I stopped walking. Those memories give me shivers down my spine. I suddenly felt someone put their hand on my shoulder as I saw it was Lloyd.

Lloyd: "Are you okay, (N/n)?"

(Y/n): "I'm fine... I just zoned out for a bit."

We walked down to where Nya was as Aspheera look at her. She was surprised when she saw Nya like this as she looked at her.

Aspheera: "Hmm. Fas-s-sscinating. What magic is this? Who did this?"

Lloyd: "She did it herself."

Kai: "Or we could say that someone let her do it..."

Kai looks at me as I looked away. Maybe I do blame myself for Nya's sacrifice because I let her do it but then again... What choice did I had? I could've done the same but I would be lost too...

Lloyd: "She became one with the sea to save us. And we're gonna do whatever it takes to bring her back."

Aspheera: "How noble. One for all and all for one. Unfortunately, I cannot help."

Master Wu: "You can save her by removing her powers. As you once did with Kai."

Aspheera: "I had my staff then. Without that, I can do nothing."

Zane: "The staff will be here shortly."

Cole: "Uh... Not exactly."