ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ

(A/N- NEW INFO TO THE ASTRA LORE!😲🤯 Yes. I officially name the lore of (Y/n)’s family the Astra Lore because Astra is their official last names.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Once, there was a warrior who was born from the stars. That warrior was Kazuki (L/n), the First Moon. He created his village with the help of his people, showing that they could create something more. He kept his people safe and had formed an alliance with the First Spinjitzu Master. They kept the land in balance together until the war in his village started and where he first fell in love.

He fell in love with an outcast and had fought with her in war and in the mountains when they were alone. They both fell in love as their bond changed history. Kazuki and Evangeline got married in secret and had a child. But it didn't last as the other Outcasts were ashamed and filled with hatred because of their leader’s actions.

They decided to start an attack that would've destroyed the village. Kazuki had made his decision and used his final form to finish off the war, destroying the Outcasts except for his child and wife. He gave everything up as he knew he would never return to see his child grow up…

In the end, the village was protected and that's when (M/n) was the next in line as the daughter of Kazuki and as the Little Hope...

⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆

Lloyd had his suit cleaned up by Pixal as his wound on his shoulder was patched up by his mother. He just sits there, watching Kazuki using his powers to heal up (Y/n)’s body and purge all the Overlord's power in her so she can be alright. Jay and the others walked towards him as he worked on healing (Y/n).

Jay: “So… all this time you've been Kazuki this whole time?!”

Kazuki: “Has and always will be. Did the name “Zuki” give you a hint or did you not notice?”

Cole: “In any case, why are you helping us?”

Kazuki: *Sighs* “If I tell you, can you leave me be so I can focus on healing up my granddaughter?”

Kai: “We will. We promise.”

Kazuki looks at them as she sighs in defeat.

Kazuki: “I came back cause my granddaughter was in danger and I can't risk losing the last member of my family. If I do, then let's just say the Heavenly Principles won't be happy about that sh*t. But also because I care for my family… deeply. I made a promise to Evangeline and I won't break it.”

Lloyd: “So… you only came back to keep (Y/n) alive? Are you even sure (Y/n) will be healed back up?”

Kazuki: “Kinda like that. And yep. Back into shape and will be able to defeat the Overlord. But right now, she needs rest. It will take some time to patch up her wound but I know that this could work… Now, can I focus on patching her up?”

Kazuki raises his eyebrow as he starts to use his powers again to patch (Y/n) back up. Lloyd nobs as he looks at her body as he could see her hand twitch a bit again. The crystals in her wound were slowly breaking as some broke into small pieces, turning into dust.

ミMeanwhile in the Templeミ

Elijah was typing on the computer, trying to track down (Y/n) but nothing showed up. Elijah groans while Jalen watches him from the doorway.