∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Lloyd looks at the Crystal King as he couldn't believe who it was. The god damn Overlord. Ugly man. The one who killed off Zane. The one who had a horrible transformation in season 2. The one who-

Okay. I gotta stop with these insults. Anyways...

Lloyd: "This isn't happening. I don't believe it."

The Overlord laughed in front of Lloyd's face with a evil grin on his face.

Crystal King: "I have returned. Your grandfather and his friend fought me and failed. Your father fought me and also failed. You tried twice and failed just like your forebears."

Lloyd: "You know what they say, third time's the charm."

Crystal King: "You still hope. Admirable. But foolish. Watch as I crush that hope."

The Crystal King started to use his powers on the crystal in the middle. The other villains were now floating as they gained so much power. Their bodies changed forms as they had new powers. Jalen and Elijah were getting powered by the Crystal King's power. Their outfits change as Elijah now looked like a goddamn str*pper.

 Their outfits change as Elijah now looked like a goddamn str*pper

(A/n- No joke. While I was making Elijah's outfit, I had so much trouble making his outfit. He now looks like a stripper. And yes. There is one more person that is hidden on the right side)

Vangelis: "I feel power surging into me!"

Aspheera: "Yes! Me too!"

All of the villains grabbed their weapons as Elijah and Harumi were the only ones who didn't. Elijah now had a new upgrade on his robotic spider arms as he chuckles.

Elijah: "Oh this is gonna be fun..."

Pythor: "Thank you, my Lord!"

They all bow to the Crystal King as they were grateful for their new powers and suits.

Lloyd: "You gave them some cute purple outfits. Is that supposed to impress me?"

Crystal King: "Perhaps this will."

The Crystal King started to use his powers again to power up the crystal in the middle. The ground shook as the crystal started float. The temple also started to float as it was powered by the Overlord's power. But it also powered up the vessel in the laboratory. Dark purple eyes glowed through the vessel as a dark force was awoken.