✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿

∘˚˳°2nd person∘˚˳°

"Ninjago City..."

"It's been so long since I've been there..."

"I haven't been there for a year..."

"Because Nya is gone and now I'm alone..."

"I've lost everything..."

"Nobody has heard from one of us anymore..."

"Not even me..."

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Everything has fallen apart. The ninja haven't been seen after a year after what happened with Nya and so... They have been replaced. Cole and Zane were fixing the vehicles in the base as they were watching the news.

Gale: "This was the scene last night, where a Vengestone smuggling operation was thwarted by a group of heroes calling themselves the 'New Ninja'."

Cole looks at the computer with a surprised look.

Cole: "What?"

Gale: "The newly elected mayor, Ulysses Norville Trustable, issued this statement earlier today."

Trustable: "It's been a year since anyone's even seen the ninja. Even the Ex-princess. And frankly, whenever they do show up, they cause millions in property damage. So I say it's about time we had some new heroes. Maybe these guys will be less destructive."

Cole turns off the computer as he was angry at what he just heard about them.

Cole: "Less destructive? Can you believe what the mayor said?"

Zane: "Yes. And he is right. The odds that the New Ninja exceed our capacity for property damage is highly unlikely."

Cole: "How can you say that so calmly?"

Zane opens his chest to show his energy core.

(A/n- I'll call it energy core for now.)

Zane: "I deactivated my emotion meter."

Cole: "You did? What for?"

Zane: "After Nya's disappearance, I found my productivity decreasing. This was due to an unwanted emotional reaction: grief. By switching my emotion meter off, I improved productivity 230%."

Cole: "Turning yourself into an emotionless drone isn't the solution!"

Cole throws the controller away as he walks away. It wasn't the same after (Y/n) disappeared without any trace of her. Cole went to Master Wu's room as he saw that there were many scrolls around the room.

Cole: "Uh... Master Wu?"

He walks around the room to find Master Wu on the ground as he was looking at a scroll.

Master Wu: "Darn it! I thought perhaps there would be some clue to bring Nya back in the Scrolls of Quanish The Elder, but Quanish was a fool."