*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧

(A/n- You can skip this chapter to chapter 10. But it's not out yet.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

The ninja were in the police station as they got their inmate clothes. They gave a used one to (Y/n) as she looked up to them.

Officer: "We knew you would return someday so we kept your clothes. Welcome back, Princess."

He laughs at her after he calls her princess. They closed the door behind them as (Y/n) sighs. The others looked at her while Lloyd was confused.

Lloyd: "Welcome back? What does he mean by that?"

(Y/n): "Nothing... it's nothing."

Cole: "You haven't told us something, have you?"

(Y/n): "I've told you everything you needed to know."

Kai: "Oh yeah? Then why were you attacking those guys? And where did you send the briefcase on your vehicle? You are hiding something from us, aren't you?"

She stood there quietly but then started to walk towards the changing room. She closes the door behind her as she starts to change. The ninja looked at each other until Kai spoke up again.

Kai: "I knew we shouldn't have gotten her back!"

Lloyd: "Kai, please... Give her a chance."

Kai: "We have given her many chances but she causes many problems, Lloyd. Don't you understand-"

Lloyd: "Can't you see that she's been through many things like us?! Sure, she made many mistakes but she learns from them! She knows that she can make up for the mistakes she made-"

(Y/n): "But you don't know what I actually been through, have you?"

(Y/n) came out of the room as she had the inmate clothes on. Her gem was in the collar of her shirt as the clothes were tight around her. Some parts of the clothes were ripped as she looks at the ninja.

 Some parts of the clothes were ripped as she looks at the ninja

(Y/n): "You don't know what it was like there. You don't know the real reason I attacked them."

Jay: "Then why did you attack them?"

Kai: "Maybe she didn't care about us!"

(Y/n): "I did care about you but I didn't know what to do. All I knew was to buy some time to make the vehicle go to the police station and then have another trial with him!"