㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨

Alright, let's go over what we missed.

Hounddog Mcbrag- The Ninja were sent to labor which means that they had to work by cleaning the road. As they headed towards the road, they were soon broken out of prison by Darreth and Nya but someone else joined the ninja in their escape. They didn't get far as the ninja's escape plan failed from a blown piston in the van and the police were after them. Now they had to get to Twitchy's gas station to get shelter as they all split up by groups.

The Benefit of Grief- Kai, Darreth and Zane walked through the desert as things got complicated. Until they met Sally. She was moving to Ninjago City until Zane mentioned about a picture that she has on the van. That made her burst out in tears as she told them about how she really wanted to go to Ninjago City but her parents didn't let her so she decided to go without them noticing.

Suddenly, Hounddog Mcbrag appeared as he started chasing them through many obstacles until Sally finds out that the ninja were the one who were in trouble and not her. That made a "water chase" happen as Hounddog Mcbrag followed them through the river. They escaped the police as Sally believed that she was selfish because of her actions until Zane told her about how his creator, Dr. Julien turned off his memory and tried to keep him safe from grief.

Sally realizes she needed to go home as she also helped the ninja to get to Twitchy's gas station. Zane also realized that it's okay to feel grief as it was a part of life and so he turned back on his emotion meter.

Unfortunately, there is no news about (Y/n)'s whereabouts as she was still missing. The only thing is that she figured out that her sister was still alive.

Now, let's get back to the others.

★★★★★★★★

๑Lloyd's POV๑

You know... I'm glad we got new suits but can't we get a break from the sun?! It's too hot out here and we can't last forever. And Fugi-Dove is annoying us. I'm starting to see illusions already as a figure of (Y/n) appears as she was smiling. I miss her...

Her gem is the only thing I got from her and I won't lose it. I put it on my chest as I continued to walk through the hot desert. Fugi-Dove was annoying Jay as always...

Fugi-Dove: "Jay! Jay! Jay! Jay! Jay!"

Jay: "What?!"

Fugi-Dove: "If you're serious about being a criminal, you'll want a catch-phrase."

Jay: *sighs* "I'm not becoming a criminal"

Fugi-Dove: "Like... *Coos* ... Because loud noises are distracting. Except not that. Because that's mine."

Jay: "How about this for a catch-phrase? Leave me alone!"

Jay catches up with me and Cole as we continue walking.

Jay: "Are we almost at Twitchy's? I can't take this for much longer, he's driving me-"

Suddenly, Fugi-Dove pulls Jay away from us as he speaks.

Fugi-Dove: "We're a lot alike. Which is why I've decided to make you, Jay, Ninja of Lightning, my criminal side-kick! I even thought of a name for you."