㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨

(A/n- No. Not the episode name.)

⚠️Warning! Blood up ahead!⚠️

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

*Thud*

The door was being banged on as loud banging and grunts were heard. It started to get louder and louder in the warehouse as the people quickly panicked, believing that they were going to meet their end. The ninja started to back away from the entrance...

They were in deep trouble...

Lloyd: "We need to get outta here."

Kai: "We can't. There isn't anywhere to go."

Jay: "We can't just stay here! We still haven't gotten a plan."

Zuki: "Don't think that too early. I have a plan but it's not going to end well..."

The door was almost breaking as Lloyd's anxiety started to rise up to the roof. He felt like he couldn't do this. Suddenly, the banging stops as a familiar voice is heard... it gives him shivers down his spine...

"Don't think I can't hear you... Zuki."

The door was busted open as a familiar shadow was shown. It was the Commander or should I say (Y/n).

"Found you."

And there she was... (Y/n) stood there as her eyes glowed with a dark aura around her. She laughed while The Spear of Jadeite was in her hands. She started to approach them slowly.

(Y/n): "So... this is where you've been hiding, huh? Running away like a rat. Ah..."

Lloyd froze in place as he didn't want to face her. The others were shocked about what they were seeing.

Cole: "You! You were the one who chased me down!"

(Y/n): "We meet again... Cole. You know, it's like we were playing a little game of cat and mouse. Oh... But I'm sure you know me, Cole. Don't you remember?"

She giggles while smirking at them. Her hips moved side to side as she started to slowly get closer to them. She raises up her spear as she points to Lloyd.

(Y/n): "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon... I've been looking for ya. You know, it's rude to leave a girl waiting for a fight, right? Or are you just scared? Scared that you lose the love of your life? Oh wait... you did."

Lloyd started to breathe heavily. He was scared... he didn't want to do this. He couldn't hurt her cause he still loves her and believes she is still in there.

Jay: "What did you do to our friend?"

(Y/n): "Who? Oh! I did nothing. She just got a upgrade. Isn't that right, Lloyd?"

She looks at him as his breath hitches. The other Ninja looked at him.

Kai: "What is she talking about, Lloyd?"

Lloyd stayed quiet as he was heavily breathing, slowly having a panic attack. He then finally spoke up.

Lloyd: "T-That is... (Y/n)."