◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

In Ninjago City, the place was in ruins. The streets were empty as Vengestone warriors and infected people and Serpentine walked around, looking for their next prey. In the meantime, (Y/n) drives around as she drains energy from the infected people and Serpentine to get more stronger. She stops when she feels a familiar aura around the area as she grins.

(Y/n): "Hmm... looks like we got some little ones to take care of."

She started to drive again as she started to get close to the energy. Meanwhile in the newspaper warehouse, Nelson looks around and runs runs up to Master Wu.

Nelson: "Master Wu! Master Wu!"

Master Wu: "Yes? What is it?"

Nelson: "It's the ninja! They're back! And they have, um, You-know-who-with them!"

They went to the front of the warehouse as they saw all the ninja, including Lloyd and Garmadon, waiting there as they were glad to see each other and were alright.

Master Wu: "Nya! Lloyd!"

Lloyd: "Master Wu!"

Master Wu: "It's good to see all of you!"

Lloyd: "You too, Master."

Nya: "I just wish we had better news..."

Jay: "Yeah, doesn't look like we can count in any help."

Master Wu: "We are not without allies."

Inside the warehouse, Killow, Ronin,Fugi-Dove and Ultra Violet were sitting there as they were eating some soup. The ninja were shocked about their old enemies being there.

Lloyd: "Ronin?"

Master Wu: "It's a long story. Come inside. I have something to show you."

They all walked in as Lloyd fidgets with his fingers. He had to tell the others about what happened to (Y/n).

Lloyd: "But we have a serious problem. It's about-"

Zuki: "(Y/n)?"

Zuki walks out of the shadows as he was eating some ramen noodles. He slurps up the last remaining noodles in his mouth and swallows it. His eyes sparkled once he finished eating.

Zuki: "Geez... I haven't tasted anything like this at all for years."

Jay: "Uh... Who are you?"

Master Wu: "His name is Zuki. He says he knows how to stop the Overlord and can maybe find (Y/n). But... He seems like he's not from around here."

Zuki puts his plate down as he looks at Lloyd. He tilts his head to the side and blinks a few times. He then smiles at Lloyd and shakes his hand quickly, like he was super excited to meet him.

Zuki: "The Grandson of the First Spinjitzu Master! You almost look like him! Just without the beard, though. Nice to finally meet you!"

He stops shaking Lloyd's hand after he sees he looks uncomfortable.

Zuki: "Sorry... It's an old habit I have. Whenever I'm excited to meet someone, I just can't contain it."