✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Elijah and Jalen looked down to the city as they were talking how long (Y/n) would last.

Elijah: "Come on... I know she will die in a few moments."

Jalen: "Now, now... I bet less. She is foolishly putting herself more in danger. It's not my fault if Harumi finds out about this."

Elijah: "Nah. I think she will blame us for letting (Y/n) leave cause we were the one who were taking care of her."

Jalen: "Touché."

They continued to look down at the city and the thunder storm gets stronger and aggressive. Suddenly, Jalen looks at Elijah as they had a grin on their face like they were planning something.

Jalen: "Wanna make-?"

Elijah: "No. We're not going to make out right now. Why would you even ask that?"

Jalen: "Cause you look like a sl*t right now."

Elijah: "For f*ck sakes! Not you too! I am not a sl*t nor a wh*re! We talked about this!"

Jalen: "What? Don't you like it, Bootleg Eggman?"

Elijah: "Stop it. You're ruining the mood. This is supposed to a dark moment. Not an intimate moment. And keep that in your head cause now of us is having that! Unless you want to die."

Jalen: "It would be nice if we do have se-"

Elijah: "You're crossing the line, Pumpkin. Crossing the line."

But anyways, let's see how (Y/n) is doing. (Y/n) was driving around the city as she now had a new viel on her face. She saw the Vengestone warriors getting more alerted as she passed by them. She stops her motorcycle as she heard a sound of a... Vehicle?

(Y/n): "What is that? Is that a-?"

Suddenly, a van drove over her as it caught her attention. Her eyes widened as everything was in slow motion. When she saw who was in the van, she saw Cole, Vinny, and Racer 7 (known as Blazey H. Speed). Once the van passed her, (Y/n)'s attention was diverted to them as she went after them. (Y/n) started to use her powers to command the Vengestone warriors in front of them to get ready to attack.

(Y/n) pulled out her Spear of Jadeite as she jumps on top of the van, alerting Cole and the other on the way when she landed on top of it. She got to the windshield as she got into their view.

Cole: "What the-?!"

Without a warning, (Y/n) spins her spear and then shattered the windshield as glass got in the van. She takes it out as she started to use her powers to try and corrupt them by reaching out to one of them.

Blazey: "Not today!"

Blazey made a sharp turn as (Y/n) gets almost thrown off the van, hitting some of the Vengestone warriors on they way. (Y/n) stabs her spear into the side of the van as she holds on. She looks at her arm as it had shards of glass in it.

(Y/n): "Mother f*cker. You ain't getting away that easy!"

She started to crawl towards the windshield while the van was taking so many sharp turns but (Y/n) was holding on for dear life. Suddenly, they were soon getting close to the bridge as this made (Y/n) gulp.

(Y/n): "F*ck me... Oh f*ck. Oh f*ck! OH-!"

They jumped over the bridge as (Y/n) didn't hang on much longer as her spear was pulled out in the worst time. (Y/n) yelps as she fell into the river with a big splash. Because of the impact, she fell unconscious as she sinks into the river...

And this is where our hero dies...

Or is it villain? I don't know anymore...

I'm kidding guys.

(Y/n) woke up as she saw a bright light. She saw a familiar figure of a man who was under the moon. He looks at her as his golden eyes glowed which gave (Y/n) shivers down her spine while her eyes widened in fear. A golden dragon appeared behind him as it went after her. It opens its mouth and then...

(Y/n) jumps out of the water as she gasps for air. She looks at the NGTV news tower and saw the Dragonides flying around it. She walks around as she groans in frustration.

(Y/n): "F*CK!"

She yelled out in frustration as she failed to catch Cole and the others. She looks at her gem that was close to her stomach and saw that the power was fading away. She saw one of the infected people as she grabbed them by the face. She uses her powers to get energy from them to keep her stronger than ever. She stops and lets them go as she huffs.

(Y/n): "I'll find you... And when I do, I'll f*cking take you down."

She heard her motorcycle getting closer before it appears in front of her. She gets in it as she sets the location to the warehouse and then drove off deeper into the city...

"I'll make you see what you created, Zuki... A monster."

(A/n- Hello. You know who I am. And I'll keep this short. I've been and haven't been that motivated to create chapters since I've been distracted or having trouble in my life.

I didn't make any special chapter for New Years but I tried. I didn't finish in time because I didn't know what to do. At the moment, I've spoiled a few of you with art concepts about (Y/n)'s future styles and new characters in the discord. To add, I'm trying to make something nice before I go back to school. It's a plushie of (Y/n) and her new style for Dragons rising. I love you guys.)

(Created on-1/6/24)