☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠

(A/n- it's going to be about Jalen and Elijah's story and what really happened to them. It's going to be a short chapter so don't worry.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Elijah and Jalen were in a cage as Elijah tries to use his fists to break the cell bars since his robotic spider arms were taken away. He groans as his fists bleed a bit. Jalen groan as they sigh.

Jalen: "Elijah... careful. You're gonna hurt yourself more."

Elijah: "But I can't stand here and do nothing! The ninja and (Y/n) are in danger and we can't just stay here and do nothing while everything is going to be in chaos later!"

He slams his fist to the cell bars as he bleed more. Jalen stops him from hurting himself as they took off their sweater and cuts a few parts of it. Under their sweater, they had a black tank top on as a binder was under it. They wrapped the ripped fabric on his wounds as it worked as a bandage.

Elijah: "Y-you can't do that... you liked that sweater."

Jalen: "Yeah but I can't leave you with bruised fists. And stop hitting those cell bars!"

Elijah: "So what can I do?! I don't have my robotic spider arms to help me and we need to get the f//ck out of here! I just feel weak and powerless without my inventions!"

Jalen: "Because they took your robotic spider arms, doesn't mean you're powerless."

They put their hands on his cheeks as he looked at them. Jalen gave him a glare that he couldn't say no to as his gaze softens as he knew he couldn't just keep on like this. He sighs and sits down on the ground.

Elijah: "Pumpkin? You're the best, ya know? Sure, we're criminals and we are supposed to be out there and steal things but I can never understand what made ourselves change."

Jalen: "Maybe because of (Y/n)? She's not really that bad. She was at my brother's birthday a year ago. But I'm surprised she is a half outcast like me. But that 50% in her blood... I don't think her family all started out all human."

Elijah: "But I don't think (Y/n) knows. Nor her family. What can she actually be and where did they all come from."

Jalen: "But that would me questioning where I came from too..."

Suddenly, the sound of someone clapping was heard as Jalen and Elijah looked up to see Harumi, having a smirk on her face.

Harumi: "How cute... now what was that about (Y/n) being half human?"

Elijah: "Oh... it's you. You still look f*cking ugly. Did you take a shower yet?"

Harumi: "That's none of your business."

Jalen: "It will be if you don't get your ugly face out of our sight. Also... what's that hair conditioner you use? Cause your hair is so flowy and shiny..."

Harumi: "Why don't you shut your mouth, copycat?"

Harumi gave Jalen a glare as Jalen scoffs.

Jalen: "Look... we don't want anything to do  with you, b*tch. Nor do we want to join you."

Harumi: "Oh... I have other plans for you two."

Elijah: "And what's that?"

Harumi: "Making you guys join the council."

Elijah and Jalen looked at each other for a few seconds then back at Harumi.

Jalen: "Did you not hear us? We don't want anything with that. Nor you."

Elijah: "And once we are out of this place, we will find the ninja and tell them everything you are going to do. This plan of yours will not work."

Harumi started to laugh like a maniac as Jalen and Elijah looked at her like a psycho. Harumi stops laughs as she walked towards the computer as she started to pull up 3 pictures of Jalen, Elijah, and (Y/n).

Harumi: "I have other plans... even for (Y/n)."

Jalen: "And what are they?"

Harumi: "Just making her go against the one she loves..."

Elijah: "Why?"

Harumi: "To watch Lloyd be in despair to see his love one being taken away from him..."

Jalen and Elijah gasped as they looked at each other...

Harumi: "But... you'll join (Y/n) too. You'll be an army."

Jalen: *Scoffs* "No way. Not in a million years..."

Harumi: "Fine... so be it."

Harumi presses a button on the computer as Jalen and Elijah got electrocuted. They screamed in agony as they felt a large amount of power wrap around them as it started to make their body weak. Soon enough... it finally stopped as Jalen looked at Elijah as they saw that his eyes were now dark purple.

Jalen: "What have you... done to Elijah?"

Harumi: "Just giving him an upgrade... but don't worry. You'll join him soon."

Harumi was going to push the button again as Jalen yelled out.

Wait! No! Stop-!

But it was too late... as soon as the test was done, Jalen's eyes were more darker than ever as they were like mindless zombie. Harumi smiles as she then looks at the picture of (Y/n) and Lloyd.

Harumi: "Don't worry, sister..."

We'll be reunited once again...

(Created on- 10/12/23)