✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧

(A/n- This is the suit you are wearing for this chapter. Remember, Each drawing of (Y/n) is actually my style of (Y/n) and how I think she looks in the story. To say this, (Y/n) can be in your own style like if you want her to have brown eyes then so be it. It's your choice and (Y/n) can have many kinds of different body types. Also, this chapter does include things about alcohol.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

"(Y/n)?"

Her head turns around to see the ninja. Her friends. She was surprised to see them but also felt mad.

(Y/n): "What are you guys doing here? I said that I didn't want to be found and guess what you did? You found me! Happy?!"

Cole: "Sis, is this where you have been through a year?"

(Y/n): "Yeah. Where I spent my time helping theses people to protect their home. MY home."

Jay: "Your home? But how could this be your home when your home is in the Monastery?"

(Y/n): "A long time ago, I was born here. Where my mother died... Where my grandpa died too... I found this place in my dreams and decided to find it. I knew what this place was so I decided to go here."

Cole: "You made me worried about you! You're my sister."

(Y/n): "Do you think I haven't missed you guys at all? I missed you! I always think about my decision on going back or staying here but I don't even know if I really want to come back after what happened!"

Lloyd: "That's all in that past! We can forget about that."

Kai: "I won't."

Lloyd elbows Kai as he looks at him.

Lloyd: *Whispers* "We are trying to get her back."

Kai: *Whispers* "But I don't want her to be back in the group. She caused too many problems!"

(Y/n): "I can hear you. You aren't that quiet, you know."

The two of them turn back around to look at (Y/n). She seems pissed off. She clears her throat as she speaks.

(Y/n): "And you haven't answered my question! Why are you guys here?!"

Cole: "Do you remember the Vengestone thing that happened a year ago?"

(Y/n): "Yeah? Why?"

Cole: "It happened again. And we are getting the team back together and we only need you to come back. Please..."

(Y/n) looks at them and then looks at the people. She sighs as she shook her head.

(Y/n): "I'm afraid I can't... I want to but something tells me that I should stay here. Stay with my people and protect them from the Land Thieves."

Jay: "Land Thieves?"

(A/n- Look. I didn't one any other names to give but I only got Land Thieves in my mind.)

Jade: "They have been trying to convince us to give up our home but we can't leave it. Because history was made here and we won't let our leader be disappointed in us! We will rise and show them that we are brave, strong, powerful, and fearless!"