Part-4

Authors POV
4 days went smoothly for most of the people but for taekook it seemed like eternity.

It was 8 in the morning and both the couples were getting ready for shopping and to pick up their baby.

They went downstairs only to be greeted by BTS

JM
You guys enjoy we will continue with our decoration and yaa I have informed your parents.. they will be here by 8 30

Tae
Thanks chimm. We have ordered the crib it will be here any minute please take care of it

Jin
Yaa we will manage everything you guys just go and bring Minjae's sister very soon(rm and Jin son)

Jk
Ok hyung we will get going. Thankyou guysss

Soon they left for shopping. They first went to get all baby necessary products like wet wipes, cloth, (babies should not be put in diapers until they are a year old. This is what I have seen )  , milk powder, and other necessary items

Next they went to buy baby clothes. Jk being dad 🤣 he bought everything he could imagine his daughter in and who was tae to stop him.

Soon everything was done and it was time to get Aeri. They left for the orphanage soon as there were papers to be signed. On reaching the orphanage they saw the same scene which they saw earlier. Kids on seeing the couple ran towards them.

Both spent a good time with them and then headed towards the office. They saw the lady incharge, this time dressed in pink and a baby in her hand. And u know who the baby was.
Both quickly headed inside.

Lady
Please sign these papers.

Jk and Tae gave their signature on the legal adoption paper. And next was to be given a name to the child. Both decided to full fill the wish of the mother so they wrote the name

Jeon Kim Aeri

Soon everything was over. And the lady gave Aeri to them with a huge smile

Lady
I hope you would visit here often. The kids seems to like you a lot .

Jk
We love them too. Don't worry we will surely visit often.

Both were on stars when the lady gave the kid to them, their own child. Both couldn't stop getting emotional. They looked at each other so intensely. Jk gave a sweet peck on tae's forehead and lips and pulled back. He embraced tae and the baby in his arms securingly.

Tae
Let's go baby. Let's meet your family.
*He said in a soft tone with teary eyes*

Both bowed to the lady and the caretakers who were passing by. They lastly waved as many kids as they could promising that they would be back again.

They sat on the car heading forward. Heading to a new journey, a journey of being parents, a journey which will have a lot of happiness, but also a lot of ups and downs for both of the couple. Let's see how they both face it .......

I know the story was short but don't worry next one I'll try to make a big one
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you 💕

Borahae 💜